Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Susan, thank you so much for the update. You guys have been on my mind and I can't think of anything I'd rather wake up to than your encouraging report.

[attachment=3206:attachment]

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Thanks for the update. Will continue to pray for you and Miss Sassy.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Susan thank you for the update, Sassy sounds like a true little trooper and I will continue to pray that she keeps gaining weight and eating on her own and remains happy and in as good health as she possibly can for a very long time to come

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for all the well wishes! Sassy is doing nicely. She saw the vet yesterday for her weekly check and she has gained nearly half a pound. The vet was thrilled! While her prognosis is guarded, we have found several neurologists who are considered experts in the treatment of GME and we are consulting with them about our options. She is looking forward to a visit this weekend from Dr. Jaimie!

We are taking things one day at a time. She is eating very well and the feeding tube may not have to be in much longer......[/B]
Hi Susan sooo glad to hear that Sassy is feeling better sweety. You said she gained half a pound that's great

is a good sign. I sure hope that Dr Jamie gives you good news. You say you are taking things one day at a time and that, and having faith is all you can do for Sassy. She is a very lucky girl to have a such a caring mommy. I hope that she continues to eat so they can take the tube out. Mamita continue to keep us updated please. Can wait to hear for even better news
Rosie send her a lickisss.
Hey little Sassy we love you baby

My prayers are for you bebe. God bless you

Rosie and Babi.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Ahhhh Sassy Girl....so glad you are gaining a bit of the weight back and glad that the doctors are a bit more optimistic than they were. So good of your mommy to keep us informed cause we all keep praying and will continue to do so.

You go girl.

susan

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
Our prayers and good wishes are with you and YOUR Sassy.

Bella Mia and Sir Micro send LICKS to Sassy.

Sincerely,
Melanie and Sara

·
Registered
46 Posts
HI susan ,
how did sassy do this weekend with the the doctors? how is she feeling?
i'm thinking about her and praying to hear good news.
please let us know.
we love you bebe. may God Bless you both.
rosie and babi

281 - 294 of 294 Posts