Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 40 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I'm glad that a dx has finally come, but I am sorry that Sassy will have to take medication for the rest of her life. I'm so glad that it is treatable and that our hero Jaimie is able to be involved. Get well soon sweet Sassy!! Hugs to Susan, Sassy, Jaimie, Sadie and Jolie

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm glad that you finally have a diagnosis, and I'm so sorry that it is something that cannot be cured, but hopefully with the meds, Sassy can still live a long normal life. We are all here for you and you will continue to be in my prayers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm glad that you finally have a diagnosis, and I'm so sorry that it is something that cannot be cured, but hopefully with the meds, Sassy can still live a long normal life. We are all here for you and you will continue to be in my prayers.
[/B]
Ditto... I will be praying for you both too.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Awww...shux!!!!

Not the news I was hoping to hear...but still I am SO glad that you at least have an answer to this mystery now and that she can receive the needed treatment that will return her to her happy bouncy self!!!!
Big hugs to ALL of you!!!!!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Thank you Jamie, for the update and for being you!! You have been wonderful through this with Susan and Sassy and through perserverance and downright flawlessness...there is an answer.

Maybe it is not what was wanted but with the meds and Susan's love and the wonderful doctors Sassy will be home and jumping for joy soon.

Hugs to all of you and prayers always.

Marie & Pacino

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I would like to say thank u jamie for posting and letting us know! I have been looking for updates everyday. The good news is that the mystery is over. The bad.. is that its not good news.

Susan.. My heart breaks for you... I cant imagin what your feelin right now... but i have a slight possibility...
your in my prayers.
Sassy... I hope you feel better real soon. You are an angel and a very special little girl to have a mommy that loves you as much as she does. bless your little heart. You will be in my prayers! Kodie sends lots of love as well.

·
Registered
17,034 Posts
Susan, I am so sorry that this has happened to Sassy; however, I am glad that you finally have a diagnosis. Now the Drs. can start their treatments and Sassy can be on her road to feeling better.

Thanks for the update Jaimie.....you are the BEST!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Susan and Sassy I'm so sorry Sassy is so sick, but so glad you have a diagnosis to work with. I'm praying the treatment will be successful and Sassy will be eating again very soon. You and your family, fur and skin, are very special and I know Sassy will get the very best of care. You are surrounded by love both near and far, and will not be out of our thoughts and prayers for a moment.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Susan and Sassy I'm so sorry Sassy is so sick, but so glad you have a diagnosis to work with. I'm praying the treatment will be successful and Sassy will be eating again very soon. You and your family, fur and skin, are very special and I know Sassy will get the very best of care. You are surrounded by love both near and far, and will not be out of our thoughts and prayers for a moment.
[/B]
Frosty's Mom,

You always know exactly what to say, thank you for that.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
[/B]
Frosty's Mom,

You always know exactly what to say, thank you for that.

[/B]
Mimi, it's scary how much you and I think alike sometimes!!! I had just sent her a PM telling her that exact thing!!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I can only imagine how difficult this has been for you. Thankfully you at least now know what is making your little Sassy so sick. I hope she responds to the treatment and that she home with you soon.

Carla & Shotzi

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Susan,
I'm glad to hear there is finally a diagnosis for poor Sassy's ailment. I hope the meds do the trick and Sassy will be back to her self again as soon as possible.

Sassy,
Please, please, from all of us here at SM,

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
The fact that a difinitive dx was made and treatment can be started is the main thing. I am, along with the others here, praying that little Sassy responds quickly to the treatment and she can be back home very soon.
I know from personal experience that the power of prayer is awesome, and you just take things one day at a time. None of us knows what tomorrow may bring... so focus on "today". I think little Sassy is a fiesty little girl and will respond nicely!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Jaime, thank you for updating us and being such a rock for Susan and her family, and, of course, Sassy's advocate throught this ordeal.

Never underestimate the strength of these little white fluffs and their ability to live with a serious disease. My Lady is living proof of that.

21 - 40 of 294 Posts