Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little gir-r-r is going to be a "Lady Bug" for Halloween. I have several pictures to share, so I will show them in 2-3 different posts. I don't want to bombard you all at once. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
SO BEAUTIFUL! You should send the second picture to pamperedpuppy.com!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Sassy is gorgeous!!
I don't know why but for me it looks as though something is drawn on top of her nose in black?? Is it just my computer??

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Oct 22 2005, 10:27 PM
Oh she is sooo cute. Don't ever feel you are bombarding us with pics. I LOVE looking at her!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112406
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I know all mommies think their babies are cute, but not everyone loves seeing multiple pictures
I don't really think that would apply to Malt mommies but one never knows
I will post some more tomorrow.

Olga, I'm not sure what you are seeing. She had a shiny spot on her nose in one picture and I tried to make it not shiny. Maybe you see that. I am not very good at editing photos

ButterCloudandNoriko, I would like to enter Sassy in contest, but as of this date I haven't checked that one out very close. The stroller picture might look good in a pamperedpet contest. What do you think?

littlepeanut and tlunn....thank you! I hope you don't get tired of Sassy pictures

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by chloeandj@Oct 22 2005, 10:43 PM
Did you make her costume? Too cute!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112412
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jodi,
Yes I made it. I made the little dress part which is actually made from a pattern of one of those baby bibs that the baby's arms go through the arm holes and it fastens at the back of the neck. The wings were actually part of a little wand thingy that I found at Target for $1. Then I tore the wand apart salvaging the wings and then sewed some pipe cleaners around the perimeter of the wings so I could bend them like I wanted them. Then I sewed them onto the dress. So, for Sassy I just turned it around and fastened it under her chin. At first I had embroidered a lady bug on the bib but it did not show up well, and so when I found the wand (wings
) I just sewed them on top of the embroidery. I think it turned out very cute. The problem with her is getting pictures that show the costume instead of HAIR.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy+Oct 22 2005, 09:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chloeandj
@Oct 22 2005, 10:43 PM
Did you make her costume? Too cute!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112412
Hi Jodi,
Yes I made it. I made the little dress part which is actually made from a pattern of one of those baby bibs that the baby's arms go through the arm holes and it fastens at the back of the neck. The wings were actually part of a little wand thingy that I found at Target for $1. Then I tore the wand apart salvaging the wings and then sewed some pipe cleaners around the perimeter of the wings so I could bend them like I wanted them. Then I sewed them onto the dress. So, for Sassy I just turned it around and fastened it under her chin. At first I had embroidered a lady bug on the bib but it did not show up well, and so when I found the wand (wings
) I just sewed them on top of the embroidery. I think it turned out very cute. The problem with her is getting pictures that show the costume instead of HAIR.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112416
[/B][/QUOTE]

Excellent job! The wings are the cutest! Put the hair in pony tails so we can see the rest of it

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have some more photos that I will share in the next couple of days. So between each of the pictures maybe you can get the jest of the costume. The pony tails might work but only if I included her ears
those are her ears that are hanging that long

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
She is too die for! My goodness - you have done such a tremendous job with her coat. Can I send all my pups over to your place so you can grow their coat? Please pretty please!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
whata beautiful baby..if u ever need help editing them let me know

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I know you are so proud of her. She is too beautiful for words. If she goes trick or treating, she will still the spotlight from the kids.
Keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Oct 22 2005, 11:15 PM
She is too die for!  My goodness - you have done such a tremendous job with her coat.  Can I send all my pups over to your place so you can grow their coat?  Please pretty please!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112424
[/QUOTE]

OMG! I would never have any free time.............but that will work. Can you send them tomorrow?
I know Sassy looks a little like I am running behind. I need to trim the bottom length of her coat. You can see in her photos that her hair is turned up on the floor about 3 inches. It turns up, then when she walks it trails behind her............OMG it seems to go everywhere
Do your little ones have the thick silky coat like Sassy?

MalteseJane, thank you! I take lots of pictures. I know one day I may get the nerve to give her a shorter cut, so I want plenty of pictures of her long flowing hair. There are women who would die for Sassy's hair

LadyMontava, Thank you for the kind offer. I struggle so much with little things I try to edit, ie red eye, shiny nose, etc.
I always feel that everyone can tell any changes I have made. What program do you use, and was it difficult to master? (P.S. I still want to take you up on the offer of the sizzy.)

kab, Thank you, yes I am very, very proud of Sassy. Does it show?
I want to take Sassy to the PetSmart costume contest, but I have a meeting that night (I volunteer for the American Cancer Society) and I won't be home until after 7 p.m. I need to give them a call and see if I can enter her that late. I know their thingy goes from 6--8 p.m. Anyway, I have 4 more pictures that I picked out to share. I will put a couple more up tomorrow. I would be too embarrasses to say how many pictures I took today.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i use adobe photoshop..i had an intrest in it so it wasnt hard for me to master..but for some it is. i'll be waiting for the pics to make ur siggy

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Oh my gosh she's gorgeous!! Her hair is beautiful!! What a sweet girl--Your so talented-her costume is way cute.

Gosh I haven't been on much the last couple of days and come back to all these beautiful fluffs and their costumes
I can never see to many pictures!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Oct 23 2005, 12:53 AM
Oh my gosh she's gorgeous!! Her hair is beautiful!! What a sweet girl--Your so talented-her costume is way cute.

Gosh I haven't been on much the last couple of days and come back to all these beautiful fluffs and their costumes 
  I can never see to many pictures!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=112449
[/QUOTE]

Thank you.....I will be putting a couple more pictures in another post tomottow. (Actually today
but later.....after daylight
)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts