Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Susan-
Just wanted to join in with the others and let you know that we are still pulling for you guys, and thinking of you. I am so thankful that you found another option for Miss Sassy. She is just adorable in her new cut, and her twin is equally cute in her long hair. You get to show off your malts in each style at the same time

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I am so happy to hear about this new treatment modality, and hope and pray that it will work wonders for Sassy! BTW, she is adorable with hair long, short, upside down.....she's simply a beautiful lil baby doll! My thoughts are with her, and with you and your family.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Hi Susan,

So glad to hear that there is something out there that will help Sassy. In spite of all that she has been through she still is a raving beauty. My prayers are with you and Sassy and the rest of your family for her continued recovery.

Stay strong,
Lynda

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
We have had Sassy in our prayer and are so thankful you are her Mommy. She looks adorable and we will continue to pray for her good health and your peace of mind.

Melanie

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Sassy continues to eat and grow stronger. Today she had her first bloodwork since the chemo began. I will post once I know about the results. My vet and the doctor in Boston will continue to base the treatment on the results of this and future bloodwork.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
The doctor in Boston called me last night. Sassy's bloodwork looks fine with regards to the liver. She tolerates the Prednisone well and we will go to a lower dose tomorrow so he isn't worried about liver anymore. The White Blood Count (WBC) hasn't gone down yet with the Lomustine. This was to be expected because they are trying to get to the right dosage without giving her too much. He will step that up next month and warned me that we'd probably have to step it up the following month before it really kicked in to do the job. He is very pleased that she is eating so well and thriving.

We will just continue with the Prednisone and then give the Lomustine on April 1 and continue to monitor her blood and general health. I will continue to keep you posted....

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
GREAT news Susan! I will continue to keep you and Sassy in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Such positive news! How is her activity level? Has Sadie adjusted to Sassy's new personality after becoming sick?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Sassy is just gorgeous- what a irresistable little face. I will be keeping you and your family and adorable Sassy in my thoughts and prayers. It breaks my heart that anyone has to deal with something like this, but Sassy is so lucky to have a patient and loving mommy.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Susan.. I was so happy to come and see that little Sassy-girl is coming along so nicely and that her bood work was showing good results! HORRAY!!!!!!!!

The prayers will continue for your sweet little girl!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
what a little trooper she is! go sassy! cheers, and margaritas to a long happy life for the spunky little Sassy Girl!

ann marie and the "go sassy! getting better makes mommies less worried, doesnt it?" buttercup

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
what a little trooper she is! go sassy! cheers, and margaritas to a long happy life for the spunky little Sassy Girl!

ann marie and the "go sassy! getting better makes mommies less worried, doesnt it?" buttercup[/B]
Valletta will certainly join "The Cup" in her cheers for Sassy....give me an S, give me an A give me an SSY what does it spell? SASSY! BTW, pass the margaritas please....

Susan, thank you for the update.

P

·
0 Posts
Thanks so much for the update, Susan. I am so happy to hear the good news
about your sweet baby girl, Sassy.
Our good thoughts and prayers will continue!

41 - 60 of 397 Posts