Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Sassy's new PINK Stroller

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  sassy's mommy 
#1 ·
Ok, I have been about to burst to say something but I have waited for it to arrive. A couple of weeks ago when Brooke had the sale on the Pink Happy Trails Stroller I ordered one for Sassy. Well it arrived today and it is soooooo cute!
I wish everyone could have seen Sassy's reaction. You would have thought she never gets anything new.
I put her inside and wheeled her around the family room and around the galleria. She just layed there and enjoyed. When I went to take her out she scooted to the back and layed down. She did NOT want to get out.
Little Brat Girl! I told my husband this may have been a mistake, this spoiled girl may never walk again. :D So I took her outside (in the stroller) with me to water the outside hanging plants. She was so cute just laying there enjoying her little pink car. We name everything so you will never believe the name of her car.......Sassy's Pink B'mer Convertible. Her daddy said it is her Z-8

We took some pictures but Sassy was ill today and her hair is everywhere so the pictures will be goofy. But then again a wind blown look in a convertible fits the ticket.
I will post the pictures as soon as I get a chance.

I also have to get busy and get her little pink dress made so I can take a picture of her in her pink B'mer wearing her pink dress. This sounds like something out of Steel Magnolias. And being born and raised in the deep south I can clear my head and think about it real hard and put on that southern drawl and sound just like the southern belle.
Bashful and Blush........can you say PeptoBismol?

Oh Sassy Girl..........mommy loves!

See less See more
#3 ·
AWW!! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!!

#5 ·
Originally posted by Msloke@Sep 26 2005, 07:53 PM
Sounds great!  Can't wait to see the prictures.  We need to find a place that custom makes those little license plates for bikes.  Sassy needs a personalized plate on her new wheels! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103689
[/QUOTE]

You are not going to believe this, but my husband has already said that she must have a license plate.

MALITDA Posted Today, 07:47 PM
Can't wait to see your baby in her new pink convertible Do you make your babys dresses? Where do you get your patterns?

I have not made Sassy dresses before, but I am making her one now. I actually got the pattern from a friend who makes them for sale. Several of her dress are models in this forum.

#7 ·
I can't wait to see the pictures. I have been waiting and waiting very impatiently for Belle's Pink Stroller to arrive and it still isn't here. I am glad you got yours but I want mine too. OK enough whining. Please post the pictures soon. We would all love to see it. Brooke said Belle's should be here Friday. Is that that fate or did you sneak Brooke something extra on the side.

#12 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 27 2005, 01:46 PM
Is the height of the handles adjustable like they are with baby strollers? It looks like they are. I'm tall and most of the strollers I have looked at don't adjust and I'd have to walk hunched over.

I can't wait to see pictures of Sassy!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103978
[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing in mind when I was looking for a stroller. I am 5'9" tall and I did not want to walk around all bend over. I just measured and Sassy's Pink stroller is 39" from the floor to the center of the handle. I do not think the handle height adjusts. It is plenty tall. My husband is 6'2" and it is tall enough for him. Can't you just see daddy pushing the baby girl in her little pink stroller.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.