Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here you go! A picture of my little SPOILED MALTESE in her new PINK stroller. She absolutely loves it. :chili:

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
That is just too cute! I bet she DOES love it!!!

What features does it have? (e.g., cargo space, water bottle holder, extending handles, etc.?)

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 2 2005, 11:58 PM
That is just too cute!  I bet she DOES love it!!!

What features does it have?  (e.g., cargo space, water bottle holder, extending handles, etc.?)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105594
[/QUOTE]

The handle height is 39 1/2" from the floor to the center of the handle. It has rubber tires, paw print hub caps
, a weather (wind/rain) cover (which I have folded and stored in the luggage compartment underneath) it is actually a small basket for your stuff, it has 2 built in cups holders on the handle which are removable, also has room there for keys/cell phone and such, the front zips around I just have it folded down so you can see her, the back also unzips for easy access, and a thin removable pad on the inside for comfort.

It did not come with the stroller, but now Sassy's has a personalized license plate...compliments of her daddy. When I get a chance I will take a picture showing the tag.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Oct 2 2005, 11:18 PM
Okay, here you go! A picture of my little SPOILED MALTESE in her new PINK stroller. She absolutely loves it. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105584
[/QUOTE]
She is such a little angel in her new stroller
You are so lucky she sits still long enough to take such adorable pictures of her. Indy is camera shy
I get just the shot I want and as I am pushing down the button to take the picture....he moves and I get a side shot or back, etc. I can take a picture if Daddy is holding him, but Daddy doesn't want to be in all of the pictures of Indy, Daddy is camera shy too

Any way, I have been thinking of getting one of those strollers for awhile now and after seeing your pretty baby girl in one, I know I want one in the spring for sure....too cute

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Very very cute!

I am curious, do you think you will use it a lot? I would love to have one, because I think it's darling, but my husband is convinced we wouldn't use it.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Deanna@Oct 3 2005, 10:23 AM
Very very cute!

I am curious, do you think you will use it a lot? I would love to have one, because I think it's darling, but my husband is convinced we wouldn't use it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105646
[/QUOTE]

I will probably run the wheels off of this stroller
so to speak. Sassy is such a little social butterfly that she gets like this
when people speak to her and this makes her very hard to handle because she wants to greet everyone. With the stroller she will quickly learn her limitations and I will not be struggling to keep from dropping her.
Actually I think the stroller will help her to calm down and better socialized, because at this point I do not take her a lot of places because she wears me out. I can't wait to take her in public in her new stroller. Also, with her coat she gets hot quickly from our combined body heat. I think the stroller will be cooler for her. I also have one of those little doggie water beds (pad) that I can fill with cool water and put in the bottom for her to lay on. This is going to be great for us.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy+Oct 3 2005, 09:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Deanna
@Oct 3 2005, 10:23 AM
Very very cute!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105646

I will probably run the wheels off of this stroller
so to speak. Sassy is such a little social butterfly that she gets like this
when people speak to her and this makes her very hard to handle because she wants to greet everyone. With the stroller she will quickly learn her limitations and I will not be struggling to keep from dropping her.
Actually I think the stroller will help her to calm down and better socialized, because at this point I do not take her a lot of places because she wears me out. I can't wait to take her in public in her new stroller. Also, with her coat she gets hot quickly from our combined body heat. I think the stroller will be cooler for her. I also have one of those little doggie water beds (pad) that I can fill with cool water and put in the bottom for her to lay on. This is going to be great for us.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=105651
[/B][/QUOTE]

oh my she is exquisite!!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I just can't tell you how cute I think the stroller is! She looks like such a doll in it.

The features on it sound really nice and well constructed. I'll have to keep thinking about it.
I'm just not so sure with our lifestyle if it would be practical for us. We don't really live in an area that is doggie friendly.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Love her stroller, she is co cute riding.

I'm still riding the fence on purchasing one. Puddles needs to walk, he's up to 11 lbs. and not sure we would really use it.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got her pink dress made yesterday. I wanted to take the picture today of her wearing it and riding in her stroller. It is raining so I will have to take the picture inside. Hopefully I will find the time. Today is piano lesson day.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I don't know if you have ever considered doing therapy work, but I can just picture you strolling Sassy in her pink dress and pink stroller down the halls of a nursing home or hospital. Nothing brightens up those senior's days more than dogs or kids. If Sassy has the temperment for it, I think it would be perfect. I have heard of people that could or would not speak in a nursing home who reached out to touch an animal and try to talk to it. It is my dream to be able to do therapy work with one of my animals one day. Your Sassy is soooooo precious.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts