Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so sorry this so so late..

Tried to get her on video but she kept hiding behind me. So we did pix..

I feel for her she's still timid and trying to figure things out..She doesn't realize prezzies are a good thing..I hope someday with lots of love she will realize the world is a good place and she will always be safe as long as we're alive.

Aunti Paula , Maddie and Matilda got Sassy treats, an adorable pink harness outfit and a stuffed toy cow that moos..

The grey bed converts to a "cave" too, Sassy sleeps in it with the "top down" and curls into a tiny little "chi ball". The bed is from Aunti Mags and Boo and Zach.

Daddy with his little girl Sassy and her prezzies

Giving Daddy kissies

Sassy in her adorable pink harness

·
Super Moderator
9,723 Posts
She is adorable, looks like she is fitting in. She seems to be bonding with Al.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Aww, she's so cute in her pink harness! This must be her first special Christmas! I'm so happy for her! :wub: Great gifts!

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's getting more comfortable now,she runs and jumps up on his lap now and gives kissies..
Makes my heart glad to see her open up..
It hurt my heart to see her at the shelter,so scared.

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
She looks so adorable in her pretty pink harness.

The bed has to feel so luxurious to Sassy. It looks so comfy.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. She looks so content. It's wonderful that she is bonding with Al, too.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:chili: I'm so glad the harness coat fits little Sassy, it's so soft, when I saw it I just had to have it for little Sassy:wub:
wasn't sure on the treats, but my girls like them.
:HistericalSmiley:I laughed when I heard the cow, sooooo had to buy it
Looks to me precious little Sassy has found her forever daddy and mommy:wub:
Sassy honey you have a comfy bed, just yours, I love those beds, great job Mags:aktion033:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:CHI BALL:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

the second picture looks like Sassy is Whispering sweet nothings in daddy's ear

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sassy loved the treats too!! She loves sleeping in the bed when it's open top but nervous about it popped up in "stealth mode", the other fluffs love to crawl in and hide..
It's really funny to see Amber try to sleep in it,she will lay her head in it or her bum,that's all that will fit,the Sassy lays on her..lol
I've tried to get pix,but they hear me and move..
We love all the beds they got and they'll come in handy for sure when we move.. We figured they'll have to use something soft to lay in ,in the U-Haul when we move and the smaller beds like these will be perfect. We already checked out the U-Haul truck to make sure there's room for everyone..
Hoping when Al gets done with his last class, we can move.. Hard to say being an election year, people get scared to do anything,so we'll just have to hope it works out..

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:chili: I'm so glad the harness coat fits little Sassy, it's so soft, when I saw it I just had to have it for little Sassy:wub:
wasn't sure on the treats, but my girls like them.
:HistericalSmiley:I laughed when I heard the cow, sooooo had to buy it
Looks to me precious little Sassy has found her forever daddy and mommy:wub:
Sassy honey you have a comfy bed, just yours, I love those beds, great job Mags:aktion033:
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:CHI BALL:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

the second picture looks like Sassy is Whispering sweet nothings in daddy's ear
The coat is sooo cute, of course what girl doesn't like fluffy and pink... She loved the treats..She's not sure what to think of the cow,I doubt she's ever had toys..I know Sasha and Amber were stealing it from each other..lol
Sassy is slowly learning to play, she rolls over for belly rubs and I run my hand across the floor like a spider and she chases it..

Thank you all for making Sassy part of the SM family:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup Al in his minion jammies and grinch slippers...need to get him minion slippers.. We both have crazy jammies.. makes life more fun

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Oh Michelle, she looks up at Al with so much love and trust! You can see it running all through her body. I am so grateful she is safe!

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's such a snuggle bug.. I try to let her spend time with just the puppers since I don't want her to get separation anxiety... she cries when I don't hold her.. She's getting better about it though.. Just want her to be able to handle being away from us ,especially since we have a move coming up , hopefully next year,when Al retires.

·
Super Moderator
9,723 Posts
Great gifts Paula. Sassy looks so tiny. Glad she had a real Christmas. She is a sweetie.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Michelle I can see how little Sassy is, that was a xsmall and fits her great.
Sassy is going to keep growing in your hearts, she's just so very grateful to you both:wub:
did the harnesses and dresses fit Bitsy and Sasha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts