Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got home about 6:30 after arriving at Duke at 12:15! What a day! Praise the Lord....my scans were good!! I have two new very tiny spots on my liver that are "suspicious" and one on my left femur. Everything else is stable! My head is fine...nothing on my brain and the lesions on my skull are the same size. Thank you all again for your prayers! I will now snuggle with my precious Ollie in his blue thermal jammies!! Love to you all! :cheer:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Donna - that sounds like good news. Will still keep sending prayers for your health but I love your scan celebration -- snuggling with Ollie:)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Donna that's wonderful news and i will continue to keep you in my prayers.:grouphug::prayer::grouphug: It sounds like a great plan to be snuggling with Ollie! :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
thats awesome!!!!!!! great great news i can go to sleep w happy thoughts , and i will continue to pray for ur health :) give ollie a hug from auntie liza !

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Oh, soooo happy to hear you had some good news!! Sending all positive thoughts, and lots of hugs.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
:prayer:
so thankful w/you and praying for sustaining days ahead,

"Oh God, Who makes cheerfulness the companion of strength, but apt to take wings in time of sorrow, we humbly beseech You that if, in Your sovereign wisdom, You send weakness, yet for your mercy's sake deny us not the comfort of patience. Lay not more upon us, heavenly Father, than You will enable us to bear; and, since the fretfulness of our spirits is more hurtful than the heaviness of our burden, grant us that heavenly calmness which comes of owning Your hand in all things, and patience in the trust that You do all things well--Amen

an (very)old (but still effective) english prayer from Rowland Williams :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Donna -- this is WONDERFUL news!!! :chili::chili:I completely understand how stressed one gets when going for the scan, and waiting for the results can seem like an eternity. Hopefully the new spots are not cancer.

Still keeping you in my prayers daily.:prayer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts