Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Sep 16 2005, 02:11 PM
I checked into resues when I was looking for a maltese.  I was turned down.  My backyard is not fenced in.  Since then I have meet a wonderful woman who rescues Bichon's and she has told me anytime I want one just call her and she would gladly give me one.  She says I am a wonderful pet owner.  It still hurts my feelings that I was turned down.  I know I shouldn't take it personally, they are just trying to find wonderful forever homes, but still...I am a good mommy!  I tried explaining that my development does not allow fences, but I was told I couldn't have a maltese, even if I went outside with a dog.  Oh well, I wish you lots of luck.  They ask lots of questions to make sure you know what you are getting into and if you can handle it.  I have lots of respect for people you can do it...takes a special kind of person.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100314
[/QUOTE]

Yeah we don't have a fence either...we would have trouble through a rescue site or spca. -_-

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 16 2005, 03:21 PM
We don't have a fenced yard either, but I ALWAYS take the dogs out on a leash.  I wonder what they would say to that?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=100348
[/QUOTE]

Me too....

Well, not the lab...she stays in the yard. But the bassett has to be on a chain or leash. Brinkley is always on a leash when he is outside with us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.