Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pictures of Scooby and Koko this morning so you can see how they are. Neither on likes the camera these days so posing is just such a chore, as you can see Scooby looks totally like he doesn't want to be there and Koko deliberately looks away:HistericalSmiley:
At least I got one nice on of Koko alone and also one of him perched on the arm of daddy's recliner so he can see out the front window and bark at anything that moves by the house. We call him nosey Nate when he does this.
Oh and they are both due for a bath and spruce up which I will hopefully get to do in the next couple days, if the stormy weather ever clears away.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Ohhhh trying to take pictures!!! Great job and how many pictures did it take to get these adorable ones?

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
There's the boys:tender: I know that look Scobby has:HistericalSmiley:Button uses it quite often, Koko the watch dog:wub: I'm so glad to see pictures of them. Koko and Scobby and you Janet have been greatly missed,

·
Registered
730 Posts
Oh how cute your fluffs are! Your pictures came out nice too. My Libby hates the camera. It's hard work and most pictures come out looking like a blurred cloud LOL:blink:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I swear I have a couple of those same pics! :HistericalSmiley:

I've seen the look Scoobs has on my Zoe many MANY times. :wub: Oh and wee Koko with his poufy cheeks!! I just want to kiss his wittle face!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
:chili:Scooby & Koko ... Scooby & Koko ... Scooby & Koko:chili: MISSED seeing your faces soooo much and was so looking forward for recent pictures. I LOVE these, including Scooby's expression AND Koko looking at the other direction :tender::tender: love you boys SOOOO MUCH:wub::wub:

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I've missed you and your fluffs!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see you all again! The fluffs are looking adorable as always. I think you got some pretty good shots of them actually. I like Koko's sideview smile in the 1st one. They can be so stubborn with pics though right? B&E are the same way. They hate when I play papparazzi LOL!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha Nosey Nate! Cute! At least they're facing front. Cosy usually gives me her backside. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
So good to see Scooby & Koko's sweet faces again Janet. The way Scooby is cutting his eyes at you looks familiar.I get that look a lot when I start pointing a camera without a treat in my hand. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts