Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Scooby & Koko, latest picture

1K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  Lacie's Mom 
#1 ·
Yesterday I took a picture of the boys, first time I have had the inclination to get the camera out. They went to the groomer on Friday and they look so darn cute I just had to share them with you all.
They are my sweet little angels, keeping my spirits up with all their snuggles and love.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Janet - so glad you decided to pick up the camera. They look adorable and what a great pose for both of them. :wub::wub: I think of you often and am so glad you have Scooby and Koko to lift your spirits. How are they doing?
Know that we're all here for you and hoping you can enjoy the little things in life again. I'm sure Gary's smiling down on the three of you and sending his love and encouragement. :grouphug:

#18 ·
Thanks everyone, they sure do give me a reason to get up in the mornings, lots of sweet hugs and kisses for their mummy, I am sure if I didn't have them I would be twice as miserable, but I am slowly lifting my spirits with their help. Some days I am fine and some I still cry, but I know Gary would want me to be happy for him knowing he is with our Lord and watching over me sending his love to fill my heart. :smootch:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.