Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today Scooby got to meet a new friend and his name is Shooter. He is a lovely friendly Bichon and is being looked after by the children next door. They bought him in so he could meet Scooby and they hit it off very well.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember that one Bren, it's amazing just how nicely these little guys are with other dogs, it's like they just love to meet new friends all the time. Scooby has so many friends here in our street but this is the first male he has had close contact with and they hit it off so well. All his neighbors are girlies so he thinks he is top blokie around here. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 27 2005, 08:41 PM
Today Scooby got to meet a new friend and his name is Shooter. He is a lovely friendly Bichon and is being looked after by the children next door. They bought him in so he could meet Scooby and they hit it off very well.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104143
[/QUOTE]

Aw how cute
The second picture looks like Shooter is whispering a secret into Scooby's ear! They look like best friends.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
that second pic is almsot like "why are you doing this to me?" , great pics, that short cut almost says "hey look at me, i'm a big Maltese!" :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Joe@Sep 28 2005, 01:20 AM
  that second pic is almsot like "why are you doing this to me?" , great pics, that short cut almost says "hey look at me, i'm a big Maltese!"  :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=104235
[/QUOTE]

You know Joe the funny thing was when I first took Scooby out I didn't have his leash on so I went to hand him to hubby to hold while I went in to get his harness and leash so he could get down there and play, being in the front yard I didn't want him running out on the road, well he let out this huge growl and snarly protest at hubby, I think he thought he was going back inside without the chance to play. Scooby can be very vocal when things aren't going his way, but his protests can sound quite threatening to those who don't know him better, but we are so used to it, but that shot was so funny because it did look like Shooter was whispering something in his ear that he didn't want to hear by the look on his face

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Harley doesn't have many doggie friends, but here is the first time he met Rex (Staffy about 4 months in this picture). They are in the back of my car after a trip to the doggy off-leash park. Harley's face is filthy after all the drinks & dirt!!

They sometimes have play dates, but they are not exactly the best of friends & have to be watched closely. They wear each other out & when the visit is over, they both sleep for hours!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awwwwwwwwww they are so cute, and poor Harley looks the worse for wear, while the Staffy looks quite pleased with himself

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am not sure how to take that, I sure hope you weren't sniffing eachother's butts but if you were you should be thankful you did have a cold.....lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts