Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was just so funny that I thought I had to share it. Yesterday we had our lawns aerated and of course by doing that there were small clumps of sod all over the back and front yards. Well last night when we took Scooby out to go potty he had us doubled over in fits of laughter. He was hopping and jumping all over the place trying to avoid the little clumps, it was absolutely hillarious.

·
Registered
751 Posts
That is so funny. Little Tucker won't go around hubby's feet to get somewhere he always JUMPS over his feet.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Aug 20 2005, 09:33 AM
Awww, I bet that was indeed funny. They are so aware when something is different, aren't they!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92587
[/QUOTE]

You are so right K/C, Scooby is so very sensitive to any change, he is such a stickler to routine too and has his own daily plan and we dare not change anything because we get that Scooby stare if we are a minute late on his potty times and food times.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I have this mental picture of him doing it!! Ohh!! That's soo funny! I wish I was there to see it.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I have to agree with you all they are such wonderful little characters and today was no exception. A dear friend of Hubby's has moved back close to town so we decided to go visit, of course we took Scooby along, and he had a lovely time, sitting outside on the landing, and the weather was perfect with a lovely cool breeze. Well he just couldn't contain himself, sitting there on my lap, butting into the conversation with quiet little woofs as if he had so much to tell, he had our friends in stitches. They were so totally rapt in his character and need to be included as a visitor with plenty to say, but not being loud or disruptive, just quietly sharing his opinions, what a character he is.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Aug 20 2005, 07:28 PM
Scooby sounds like he has the best personality!  I love him from your pics and your descriptions of him

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92679
[/QUOTE]

Thank you Littlepeanut
, we think he has, but then we treat him like a little child so I guess he thinks he is one. We talk to him all the time and take him just about everywhere and I think that helps develop their personality too.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by scrappy@Aug 20 2005, 09:44 PM
I have a mental picture of Scooby doing that 
  That is very funny.  :D  Scooby is such a charactor
  I think he must have his mommy's wit 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92725
[/QUOTE]

Oh he has a witty little nature but I think most of it comes from his daddy seeing as how he is totally a daddy's little man

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by debinmo64@Aug 20 2005, 11:09 PM
That is too funny! Thanks for sharing. One evening after dark, I took Cody out to do his business.He lopes down the stairs as usual then he stops  dead in his tracks!
  He squatts down on all fours and ever so slowly crawls over to this clump in the yard. I am standing there just giggling. He stretches his nose as far as it will go to sniff this clump and he still isn't sure what it is. So he avoids it all costs and walks completely around this strange clump. It was the funniest thing I have seen. Turns out it was a clump of leaves that had fallen from the tree! Oh it was funny! Another thing that cracks me up is when I am reprimanding one of the cats, he will jump down and get nose to nose with them like are you listening? Isn't it great how they can make us laugh. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=92737
[/QUOTE]

I love it when there is something different because the are onto it immediately and always make such a big drama out of it
. This is just so funny

1 - 20 of 22 Posts