Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone was into scrapbooking. I go through these phases, and this week I am on a "WEEEE, scrapbooking!!!!" phase. If you do, I just wanted to let you all know Micheals has the cutest little doggie stickers. My roomate and I went on Sunday and we had so many we really had to go through and sort them. I of course had to put down a few of my "Martini" stickers as well. Just wanted to let you know as a little FYI. Also, we just had a JoAnn ETC open and my mom said they also had a TON of doggie stuff :D

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I was thinking of doing a scrapbook but right now I don't have the money to do it. I did one of my trip to Europe and it ended up costing a lot more than I thought it was going to.

Thanks though. I'll keep them in mind if I do ended up doing one in a few months.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I was going to do a baby book with pictures for Kodie... I have a lock of baby hair and a baby tooth too!
I just dont have the money either right now... I wanna buy a really nice baby book.. and I have to make all the pictures (most of them are digital).. <_<

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
i was wondering if anybody wanted to have a "dog log" , like a baby log..writing all the records and stuff , like health, how much ur doggie weighs , what kind of new tricks ur doggy learnt, what ur doggie ate, just like a human baby log..

just wondering if anybody would be interested if i made one for my school project

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Nov 2 2004, 11:38 AM
i was wondering if anybody wanted to have a "dog log" , like a baby log..writing all the records and stuff , like health, how much ur doggie weighs , what kind of new tricks ur doggy learnt, what  ur doggie ate, just like a human baby log..

just wondering if anybody would be interested if i made one for my school project
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14467
[/QUOTE]

I wasn't even good about doing this for my skin kids... :ph34r:

·
Registered
939 Posts
tlunn.... same here!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My first (who is turning 17 this year) has a baby book that I kept up pretty well until he was one. When my daughter was born (she is 14) I attempted to do a book, but I think maybe there is one or two pages done in it. I did keep everything though, boxes and boxes of stuff. Someday I hope to put something together for each of them. At one time, when the scrapbooking first became popular, I bought all the stuff and I was going to do it..... I still have the stuff; packed in the boxes with everything else

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
my mom made these awesome albums for my brothers....but nothing for my sister and i. my brothers albums ended with a flower that they recieved for their high school graduation.

my mom also got all our pics together and made little albums for all of us, BUT they're out of order. <_<

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by TikisMom@Nov 2 2004, 04:53 PM
tlunn.... same here!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My first (who is turning 17 this year) has a baby book that I kept up pretty well until he was one.  When my daughter was born (she is 14) I attempted to do a book, but I think maybe there is one or two pages done in it.  I did keep everything though, boxes and boxes of stuff.  Someday I hope to put something together for each of them. At one time, when the scrapbooking first became popular, I bought all the stuff and I was going to do it..... I still have the stuff; packed in the boxes with everything else

Judi
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14503
[/QUOTE]

I replied to this and don't know where it went..

Anyway...I am EXACTLY the same...I have boxes of lots of STUFF...someday I hope to go through all the stuff and pictures and make scrapbooks of some kind...but it is not in my schedule right now... :wacko:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've been putting off making my wedding scrapbook forever now. Everything is just sitting in a box just waiting to be put in a scrapbook.. and I see the scrapbook sitting on my desk and it's just begging me to fill it up! I'm such a lazy butt, I can't even get motivated to do something fun!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
As much as I love to scrapbook, I SUCK. I've only done a few pages in my scrapbook. But I havent done anything pertaining to my babies

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Mee, the "dog log" is a good idea. I was given one by Pico's first vet in Florida and I just love it but I wish it had more pages and was a big larger overall.

It is just like a baby book but for dogs. What I would like to see is a page of statistics, like birthdate, weight, favorite foods, toys, etc. and a couple of pages for pictures. Then another "stats" page and more picture pages so you could update as he grows and ages adn goes through his different stages of learning, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts