Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 3.5 weeks or so ago, I started giving the Solid Gold Seameal to Bisou, twice a day per instructions..just a pinch each time on her food. today I took some photos, and I personally think it's made her nose much more dark.

Normally, I would attribute it to the summer sun, but there is no such thing in Shanghai! lol. Between the rain and the pollution, that's a rarity (although it has been sunny for the last week). Also, she's not really 'out in the sun' too much anyway because when it is sunny it's about 100 degrees.

So here are some before/after photos. The first photo was taken a month ago, right before I started using the Seameal..and then here are two from today. I think others use this too..but so far I love it!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
I started giving Milo seameal on June 23 for coat growth - I haven't seen any difference yet but his poops are much firmer.

Bisou's nose looks much darker!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh wow, I can see a big difference......what a gorgeous face!!!! :chili:Where do you get this, I mean can you order it online? I think it is worth giving if it shows that much difference!!!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:w00t: WOW great pictures. I have used the seameal for years and believe it does work well with the sunshine. Your Bisou is just a doll! :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:smheat: :wub2: I love that little face. So gorgeous!

She does look striking for sure. I am sure the Seameal helps, although from pictures you could never tell. Depends on the lighting of the day, the shadowing, contrast, too many variables. But it certainly looks a lot darker in the pics.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
her nose def looks darker but i just have to say she is an absolute beauty , what a beautiful coat n topknot !! she is precious ! where do u get this seameal ?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
She is adorable no matter the color of her nose. What a difference in color.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
There's that gorgeous Bisou!! I just love your little princess, Andrea!!! I didn't even know seameal made the nose darker!! Bisou's pigment is awesome!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Andrea - I'm so happy you posted these pics about the seameal. I don't even care about the seameal but am so happy to see pictures of Beautiful Bisou:chili::chili: She's so gorgeous and that first picture is a riot. It does look like her nose is darker now.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree with Maureen about the lighting, angles etc of the photos...that really does make a difference..and perhaps more importantly the first photo was taken with my Canon point and shoot while the last two were taken with my Nikon SLR..so a pretty big difference in cameras which 100% show the difference...so all that being said- I can see the difference in her nose color in person too.

Dianne- I bought mine off of taobao (the chinese ebay) so it doesn't apply to anyone not already living here...but as it's made in the US, so I would think somewhere online is where you could find it?

Thanks everyone for the compliments about B.

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
I have always been infatuated well, all right, totally in love with Bisou. I don't care if her nose is brown, black or 1/2 and 1/2! Having said that I think it looks darker in the more recent pictures. Love the first picture!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts