Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of storage boxes under my bed -- the plastic kind, and it's pretty packed under there.

Lacie NEVER goes under my bed and Tilly has a couple of times, but doesn't really care for it. They both like it when the door to the guest room is open as I have quilts stored under that bed that they can bury in.

Well this morning I put Secret off the bed and fell back asleep and then I heard movement under the bed. I knew it was Secret because Tilly and Lacie were next to me.

I got up to make their breakfast and Secret didn't come to the kitchen. I called her and called her, but she still didn't come. Finally I went into the bedroom and removed one of the storage boxes. She came running out and was shaking. She had gotten herself STUCK and couldn't find her way out. But I rescued her and carried her into the kitchen and put her breakfast down. She immediately forgot about the event and ate her breakfast.

She's a little dynamo that will explore anything -- but I bet she doesn't go under my bed again. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

(BTW -- she couldn't have done this while I wasn't here as I close the door to my bedroom when I'm gone. It's the only carpeted room in the house.)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
She is a little explorer for sure!! Maybe this will be enought to discourage her from getting under the bed again. Mama, she was hungry from all that energy spent trying to dig her way out!!! Bless her little heart!!!:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
It's funny, when we decided that we would adopt again (fluffs) we completely puppy proof (so I thought) the house, and yard. it's amazing the places they can get into.

I'm glad that all is well with Secret.

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Poor little Secret. It's a good thing she wasn't under my bed. She might get attacked by dust bunnies. :w00t: I'm happy she got over it. She's a little inquisitive miss, isn't she?:wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What a little explorer!
Coco would like to wager some kibble
that this is not the end of Secret's underbed adventures!
She loves under the bed but will instantly appear if you say the magic word...
TREAT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts