Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that Lacie and Tilly have TOTALLY accepted Secret into our family.

Over the weekend the following happened:

1. I caught Tilly and Secret snuggling together in the same dog bed. :wub:

2. Lacie caught Secret going into Lacie's Pink Pampered Princess House and didn't get upset or try to get Secret to leave. (Even Tilly is not allowed in the Princess House.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:) :aktion033:

3. Secret stole bites of food from both Lacie's dish and Tilly's dish and everyone was fine with it. :chili:

If that's not acceptance in the true sense of the word, I don't know what is. :):thumbsup: And she's only been with us for 4 weeks tonight.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
That's sweet, it's great to see them all get along... oh but poor Tilly LOL, she's not allowed in the Princess house

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
How long have you had Secret now? That is darling!!!!:wub::wub:

I believe that Lacie and Tilly have TOTALLY accepted Secret into our family.

Over the weekend the following happened:

1. I caught Tilly and Secret snuggling together in the same dog bed. :wub:

2. Lacie caught Secret going into Lacie's Pink Pampered Princess House and didn't get upset or try to get Secret to leave. (Even Tilly is not allowed in the Princess House.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:) :aktion033:

3. Secret stole bites of food from both Lacie's dish and Tilly's dish and everyone was fine with it. :chili:

If that's not acceptance in the true sense of the word, I don't know what is. :):thumbsup: And she's only been with us for 4 weeks tonight.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Lynn,

Maybe Secret will get her own little bed from santa this year . . .you just never know, that ol’ santa he’s a wise man . . . or woman (as the case may be).

I'm glad that things are going smoothly - it makes it that much more enjoyable.

I'm thinking of you and Jerry.

Allie

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
...........And you were wondering if she would fit in!!! Music to my ears!! Secret does have a secret, everyone loves her, wonder why??? She is just like her daughter and people just love to be around her~~~~:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Lynn, isn't it funny how a third changes the dynamic? Lola was always boss girl. Frank was not allowed on her bed(s). But since Truffs has arrived, I see everyone cuddling on different beds and no one seems to care. Now, food is a different issue. I never had any food issues. However since I have been feeding the dehydrated turkey sweet potato stuff they are so much more excited over food. Now Truffs and Lola will swap bowls and lick each others plate clean, but don't bug Frank. He is my slow eater, and doesn't want to share his yummy food with anyone. So I have to keep the sharks at bay for my Frankie boy.

I am so happy to hear the sweet Secret is one of the gang officially! Dosen't it warm your heart? (and heave a sigh of relief!)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
OH I am so glad! I know it can be a trying time finding the new "normal" after introducing a new family member. I am really happy to hear that Secret is a part of the clan and a card-holding member of the "No Tilly's allowed in the Princess bed" Club :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts