Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far this has been a wonderful year for Secret Santa, and it seems to be running very smoothly all by itself.

I'm so thankful, because I know that I haven't had the time to put into SS that I sometimes have to about the time of the mailing of the packages.

Many of you are "seasoned" buddies and the "newbie" buddies seem to have read the rules and are following through just wonderfully.

I will be back in the office on Monday and able to check all the lists and mark off as everyone notifies receipt or mailing of their packages.

Just want to say "thank you" for being such GOOD SS BUDDIES!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Did you say BACK IN THE OFFICE??? Are you sure you're up to it? Don't make us come out there Lynn and lash you to your couch. If you are indeed feeling well enough I say :chili::chili:. If not, please take a little more time. And yes - I think that SS is just what everyone needed for a little cheer this year. Thanks again for being so organized.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sue -- I thought I would be back in the office yesterday, but my doctor insisted that I take the rest of the week off. With the added stress of Jerry being sick, I felt I needed the extra days.

I'm feeling much better each day and have been doing a lot of work from home. I need to get back with PEOPLE although the fluffs and Theresa have been great company. If I get too tired at work, I can go back home, but I'm going to try to be back next week.

Heck -- our Holiday Party (my baby) is on Saturday, Dec. 11th and I need to make certain that everything is AOK. It's smaller this year with about 450 attendees. And then I also have a Sr. Leadership Team Party for 12 on Dec. 16th that I do need to work on.

Had a 60 person Sales Meeting this week, but everything was completed and arranged before I left for surgery. I've heard that it's going very well. :)

Lots of events and planning this time of year. Luckily I can handle most things by phone or email is I need to.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
YEAHOOOO LYNN!!!! I am so happy for you that you are feeling better enough to get out with "people"! Getting back to work has a way of making people feel better - so as long as you are feeling good then give it your all :):):):)

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Thank you, Lynn!
I have been looking forward to SS ALL year long!
You really make it such a fun event for everyone.

I am so glad that you are starting to feel a bit better.
Don't feel pressure to rush...
Like 2 steps forward for one step back,
eventually you will scale the mountain. :)

I mailed my SS parcel today to our buddies!

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Sue -- I thought I would be back in the office yesterday, but my doctor insisted that I take the rest of the week off. With the added stress of Jerry being sick, I felt I needed the extra days.

I'm feeling much better each day and have been doing a lot of work from home. I need to get back with PEOPLE although the fluffs and Theresa have been great company. If I get too tired at work, I can go back home, but I'm going to try to be back next week.

Heck -- our Holiday Party (my baby) is on Saturday, Dec. 11th and I need to make certain that everything is AOK. It's smaller this year with about 450 attendees. And then I also have a Sr. Leadership Team Party for 12 on Dec. 16th that I do need to work on.

Had a 60 person Sales Meeting this week, but everything was completed and arranged before I left for surgery. I've heard that it's going very well. :)

Lots of events and planning this time of year. Luckily I can handle most things by phone or email is I need to.
Well thank goodness your doctor insisted you stay put this week. See how the Secret Santa ran ok while you were on the sidelines? Surprisingly work does that too plus all the parties you spoke of. You set things up perfectly Lynn so they will run fine. Read a book. LOL Love ya.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
I am so happy everything is running smoothly - I hope it stays that way!

I have mailed Milo's to his buddy - I wanted it to get there as close to Christmas as possible but I got worried and mailed it a week before the Christmas deadline.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts