Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yung was kind enough to make a separate forum for Secret Santa. It is located above Introduce yourself.

I am having the SS threads moved there.

Please start your hints for Secret Santa in this forum.

You should do your own individual thread with hints about who your Buddy might be, and also you can give hints to the Buddy that has you about what you furbaby might want.

Have FUN!!!:chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
lynn- i dont really understand what the hints are for ? are we trying to guess or ... is it just for fun ? sorry newbie...
Yung was kind enough to make a separate forum for Secret Santa. It is located above Introduce yourself.

I am having the SS threads moved there.

Please start your hints for Secret Santa in this forum.

You should do your own individual thread with hints about who your Buddy might be, and also you can give hints to the Buddy that has you about what you furbaby might want.

Have FUN!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
lynn- i dont really understand what the hints are for ? are we trying to guess or ... is it just for fun ? sorry newbie...
I'm going to tell you my thoughts on this. I want to give fun hints that could narrow the choices down but not give them away. I might say that Angel's buddy likes things that are blue. The logical thing to think is that her SS is a boy, but I didn't say that. So, while it narrows things down, it doesn't. I like the hint given earlier that someone's ss has white hair. That's the fun one. I really don't want Angel's buddy to know that she has his name, but I do want his mom to wonder and suspect that it just might be her furbaby.

Clear as mud? Just enjoy it, the shopping and the giving hints parts. Hugs!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to tell you my thoughts on this. I want to give fun hints that could narrow the choices down but not give them away. I might say that Angel's buddy likes things that are blue. The logical thing to think is that her SS is a boy, but I didn't say that. So, while it narrows things down, it doesn't. I like the hint given earlier that someone's ss has white hair. That's the fun one. I really don't want Angel's buddy to know that she has his name, but I do want his mom to wonder and suspect that it just might be her furbaby.

Clear as mud? Just enjoy it, the shopping and the giving hints parts. Hugs!
:goodpost:

Yes -- this is what the hints are about. It kind of "tease" others into thinking that MAYBE they're your Buddy this year. :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Lynn - can you ask Yung to move your Secret Santa IMPORTANT thread to the SS part of the forum so it's easier to access info about our fluffs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts