Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a handful of Secret Santa participants that have been great participants in prior years.

The problem is that some of these SM members seldom post, and that makes it very hard for your Buddy to know much about you and/or your fluff.

If possible, would you please post a little about your fluff if you're participating in Secret Santa.

For those that post often (like many times a day), this isn't necessary, but for those that seldom post, it would be a huge help for your buddy.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
This one is fine. And also maybe post new pics of your fluffs. :)
Is this to make sure that everyone still has a fluff?
And to ensure that we don't just want the bully sticks :whistle:
& are going to try to squeeze ourselves into holiday harness dresses? :w00t:

Jk of course. We just want to see more pics of everyone's cute babies.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Is this to make sure that everyone still has a fluff?
And to ensure that we don't just want the bully sticks :whistle:
& are going to try to squeeze ourselves into holiday harness dresses? :w00t:

Jk of course. We just want to see more pics of everyone's cute babies.
:smrofl::smrofl: LMAO, Jilly. I'm holding out for the Hide a Maltese toy, chicken jerky treats and snow booties, myself.:w00t:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Snow booties? No need for snow booties here. Now a bully stick... hmmmm only if its the human variety! ROFL! ssshhhhhh

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
You guys are too funny. I can start and I have some pictures I'll add tomorrow.
Lilly is my sweet little fluff. She came to us one year ago next week and she is now 1 year and a couple of months. She is weighting in at 4 lbs 12 oz.

Lilly says she doesn't like dressing up but love bows and the 3/8in ones are the perfect size, Lilly says she like pink but is open to change. She loves anything chicken. Treats are best if small and she loves to chew on things like flossies.

What else can I say....she spends some days at Grandma house and she takes her to visit all the Grandma's. Lilly takes me for walks around the block it takes us 10 minutes. She would take me farther but doesn't think I can handle it. Lilly would like everyone to know she loves to play with other fluffs and wishes I would get more play dates together for her.

Hope this helps. :)

Here are a couple of pictures. The sun is still out but we are expecting ran on the weekend. We are enjoying the last bit of rays.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cindy and Lilly --- thanks for starting this. This will definitely help your Buddy to be the best Secret Santa.

Now the rest of you are just plain NUTS. LMAO:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Jilly -- could you please complete a new questionnaire so that your Buddy can make certain that the harness dresses fit YOU perfectly. And don't forget to mention YOUR favorite style of bully stick. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

This is why Secret Santa is so much fun. I love you all. You brigthen my day. :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
O my you guys are too funny!! :HistericalSmiley:

Kodi Marie and I joined the SM family almost two years ago. She will be 2 yrs old next month....boy how time flies. :wub:

She's a very laid back kind of girl. She loves to:

** hang around getting belly rubs
** sun bathing in back yard (during the cooler months here in New Orleans)
** running around in our back yard
** playing tug-a-war
** going for walks in the neighborhood
** falling asleep besides her mommie

She loves to eat:

** soft treats
** tomatoes, peanut butter, blueberries

She's not too keen on dressing up ;( but she gives in every once in awhile, especially for the holidays; she realizes her mommie just can't resist! ;) It gets cold down here but no where near as cold as it does up north so snow booties aren't required. Jackets or sweaters work best in this area.

Here are a few pics we took tonight :), sorry about the light in her eyes.

Hi Auntie's, I really like my pillows, do you?

what is this mommie...I think I'll smell it! :unsure:

Woops, she caught me again!:blink:

I hope this brief description helps you get to know Kodi better. Talk to you later. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts