Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few housekeeping items for the Secret Santa Event:

1. It's time to mail your packages if you haven't already done so.

2. If you're going to be late in mailing, please let me know so that I can pass this info on to your Buddy.

3. When you receive your package, eve though you haven't yet opened it, please let both me and your Buddy know that the package has arrived.

4. Please wait until December 9th or after to open gifts.

5. Once open, pm your Buddy with a thank you.

6. Remember to post all Reveals in this section prior to December 31st.

·
Premium Member
24,010 Posts
Just packed ours up and heading to the post office. :chili::chili:Tomorrow was the deadline, right?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I just got the remanding items and will be packing and wrapping them tonight. Off they go in Santa's Sleigh tomorrow. Zach the reindeer will be driving LOL

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Hoping that our Buddy has ours already. It was suppose to be delivered last Friday.

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Riley and Sissy received their SS package! And today they got theirs in the mail. It's scheduled to arrive the first of next week!

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Chloe and Summer received their package. Our Buddy's package is going out a few days late becuase I am waiting on some items to be delivered. Once received, I will FEDEX it.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think a lot of us are still waiting on an item to arrive from what all the little Elves have said. I know that we're still waiting for one more item at our house. :( Seems like the companies were really slow in shipping stuff this year.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Lynn,

Is the the reveal who are buddy is or who we had or both?

P.S. I mailed mine out last Monday!

xo
Kim

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The reveal is of the packages you received when your fluffs open them. It's the pictures of the fluffs with their presents. :) Look at some of the reveals in last year's Secret Santa section.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
We are almost ready to mail out our gifts...just waiting for one last thing to get here. It should be here by Wednesday hopefully!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Beings that I had the blood clot I am a little late but hopefully I will still get it out this week

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
We plan to have ours shipped via UPS on Friday (or sooner if I can get the last couple of items). :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts