Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed Puddles secret santa present today.

I tell ya, that boy barked and barked, he thought the stuff was his..little spoiled brat. :eek:
Well, he did get a new shirt and toy out of the trip. :D

The receiver can open it now or wait until Christmas, up to you.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I mailed mine several days ago. I had so much fun. Makes me wonder why I wasted so much time over on the other site where we were not allowed to get to know each other as individuals and enjoy each other. I think the nicest present (of any kind) I have gotten this year is my membership (right word?) in SM. Thanks guys. It's nice.

Samsonsmom

And I can shout "I love you, SASSY" from the roof top and no body cuts me off! Sammie.

By the way, I wrote her a limmeric once and those people over there didn't post it. So I'll send it here;

There once was a Maltie named Sassy
Whose beauty and grace was quite classy.
I wanted to mate
But I think its too late
Since the vet did that work on my chassis.

Love, Sammie

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
By the way, I wrote her a limmeric once and those people over there didn't post it. So I'll send it here;

I wanted to mate
But I think its too late

Love, Sammie[/B]
I love it!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I wanted to mate
But I think its too late

Love, Sammie[/B]

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I wanted to mate
But I think its too late

Love, Sammie[/B]
puahahaha hilarious!
:lol:

mine is mailed too...please at least open the cardboard box...its wrapped inside. i tried to protect the bows...hopefully my aparatus worked hehe

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Well Carolyn we are all very glad that you finally did decide to ditch the dead beats and come on over to the fun side.
~Pat

Sammie think you for the pwetty limrick, I so barrassed. ~Sassy

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I mailed mine several days ago. I had so much fun. Makes me wonder why I wasted so much time over on the other site where we were not allowed to get to know each other as individuals and enjoy each other. I think the nicest present (of any kind) I have gotten this year is my membership (right word?) in SM. Thanks guys. It's nice.

Samsonsmom

And I can shout "I love you, SASSY" from the roof top and no body cuts me off! Sammie.

I wanted to mate
But I think its too late

Love, Sammie[/B]
Oh, that limmerick is so cute!!! I'm glad you're here on SM.... It is surely a wonderful place for those of us who love this breed so much.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

I'm sorry, my dear Secret Santa- the boys wouldn't let the package rest until Christmas. Daddy gave them the stuff already :eek:

Paris wouldn't let me photograph him with his stuff (he's having too much fun already!)

Thank you!~

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i am totally so behind i have not even finished mien i have half of it. the other thing i wanted well i can't find grr .. ok i have to finish it tomorrow and mail it out..

Ok I am so totally taking the day off to do all my errons. Oh yeah i don't officially work. HUM...ok so I really need to organize myself i think.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Bella's mom is right! There are so many bootifol doggies posted on dis site if we had a booty (oops) contest, everyone would win. I offered to go "wimmin chasin" wiff little blind Billy after he feels better from his opwation, and he telled me he would not settle for the uggy ones. Don't believe I've eber saw a little lady Maltie who was uggy, most 'specially here. By jiggers, if you are a Maltie, you are bootiful--boy or grrr.

Didn't mean to barass you Sassy, just wanted to tell you I wub you.

Sammie

My heart is full of joy for you. Kiss her once for us.

Samsonsmom

·
Registered
2,813 Posts

I wanted to mate
But I think its too late

Love, Sammie[/B]
[/B]

It's definitely more fun on this site!

Carla & Shotzi

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts

I'm sorry, my dear Secret Santa- the boys wouldn't let the package rest until Christmas. Daddy gave them the stuff already :eek:

Paris wouldn't let me photograph him with his stuff (he's having too much fun already!)

Thank you!~[/B]
Dear Aries, You are so welcome! I would never forget the new kid on the block! He is special too. Have fun with your new toy, and don't let Paris get his big teeth on it. The guy's a roughneck! :D

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Didn't mean to barass you Sassy, just wanted to tell you I wub you.

Sammie

My heart is full of joy for you. Kiss her once for us.

Samsonsmom[/B]
Oh Sammie, don't worby bout it. I had to say barrass cause my mommy wus sittin here. She is bery tective ofb me. Wuvs....~Sassy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts