Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Secret's Secret Santa Buddy was a fluff that is very near and dear to her heart -- her daughter, Ava (and Awntie Pat - The A Team). This was Secret's first year participating in Secret Santa and I decided not to include Lacie and Tilly in the SS event for 2010. (Not to worry -- they'll have plenty of gifts. :) )

Here is Secret's Reveal:

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a41344e7a51344e54493d0d0a&blogview=true

Pat and Ava -- we truly LOVE everything that you sent. The presents were PERFECT. The bowl (it's a double bowl) matches Lacie's and Tilly's perfectly -- how did you know? The "to go" bag/carrier is wonderful. I think it's like the one that you have for Ava?? It's the perfect size for Secret and I know that we'll make good use of it. :aktion033:And the dress from PhatMolly's is perfect. :chili: I love the Navy and white polka dot. It looks so cute on Secret, imho. And it has a matching leash so she can actually take a walk in the dress. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:The little toys are sooooooooooo precious, but, as you know, neither Secret nor Ava really play with toys, so I know that Tilly and Lacie will end up playing with them.

The breast cancer teddy is all mine and will have a special place of honor on my shelf. It means the world to me.

Pat and Ava -- thank you so much. You were the best SS Buddies. We love you both. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
OMG!! How adorable is wittle itty bitty Secret!!! And wow, how neat that her very own daughter was her secret santa. That is something so special! Pat and Ava did an excellent job shopiing for sweet Secret - I loved seeing all the pics in your reveal and catching Secret's smile in them :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:smcry: Talk amongst yourselves. I'm still teary eyed from seeing those sweet gifts from Ava (and Pat) to her mom, Secret. Soooo special and so perfect. :wub::wub:I just love it. And especially that great shot of Secret in her beautiful blue polka dot dress. Adorable!! Such a cool dish and great carrier and toys to boot. Okay toys for her sisters but still:) A great SS reveal.:chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Lynn, Ava wanted to send only her favorite Stuff....now they can be twins when we go to the Nationals as they both have the same dress!!

View attachment 92411

And the bag isn't the most beautiful, but it's Ava's favorite....so she wanted her mom to have one too.

We love you and hope you enjoyed the gifts. :wub: They were chosen with love.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pat -- I thought that was the same dress that Ava had with the Navy and white polka dots. It's an adorable dress and really a great color on the Malts. I really do love all of the gifts -- and if these are Ava's favs -- then I know they will be Secret's favs too. LOL They're so much alike. :)

BTW -- I think you can see how scuffy Secret looks at the moment. I'm still just bathing her and not doing any trimming for the moment. We'll just have to wait a little while to see what I decide on her hair. BTW -- this is the 1st day that she's had bands in her hair -- we'll have to see how long it stays up. Used a lot of gel for the pics. :)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
that was just the greatest reveal...so adorable. I love how Secret smiled for the camera. And how thoughtful of Pat to send Ava's favourites. now that's a pic we'll enjoy seeing, Secret and Ava in their matching dresses.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
OH Lynn, Secret really hit the jackpot didn't she? Beautiful gifts. And boy oh boy does she ever look cute in that polka dot blue dress! Rocky says he wuvs it on her! Thank you for doing the SS for us. I had a blast doing it and look forward to next year. Thank you again dear friend. And can't wait to see you in January...I haven't forgotten.:wub:

Secret's Secret Santa Buddy was a fluff that is very near and dear to her heart -- her daughter, Ava (and Awntie Pat - The A Team). This was Secret's first year participating in Secret Santa and I decided not to include Lacie and Tilly in the SS event for 2010. (Not to worry -- they'll have plenty of gifts. :) )

Here is Secret's Reveal:

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6a41344e7a51344e54493d0d0a&blogview=true

Pat and Ava -- we truly LOVE everything that you sent. The presents were PERFECT. The bowl (it's a double bowl) matches Lacie's and Tilly's perfectly -- how did you know? The "to go" bag/carrier is wonderful. I think it's like the one that you have for Ava?? It's the perfect size for Secret and I know that we'll make good use of it. :aktion033:And the dress from PhatMolly's is perfect. :chili: I love the Navy and white polka dot. It looks so cute on Secret, imho. And it has a matching leash so she can actually take a walk in the dress. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:The little toys are sooooooooooo precious, but, as you know, neither Secret nor Ava really play with toys, so I know that Tilly and Lacie will end up playing with them.

The breast cancer teddy is all mine and will have a special place of honor on my shelf. It means the world to me.

Pat and Ava -- thank you so much. You were the best SS Buddies. We love you both. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Pat and Ava really knew how to spoil Secret. I love the way that dress looks on her, she's just too cute! I loved everything!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
wow, such great gifts to pretty Secret from Pat and Ava!!
that carrier, and dress, and everything else, beautiful!! i know Secret was a very good girl and deserves the very best gifts!! love the reveal Lynn!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
What a cute, cute slideshow Lynn. Secret is adorable. There are two pictures in the slideshow of her smiling that are just beautiful. One is the last one where she thanks Ava. What a dazzling smile that little girl has! What lovely gifts Ava and Pat picked out for Secret. I love everything. The little to go bag truly is just her size and so cute. I think it's so great that Secret and Ava had each other for SS buddies. Great job on the reveal Lynn.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Wow-Secret looks so happy! :chili::chili: Pat is the best, isn't she?!:wub: She is a great shopper. I love the pic of Secret in her new dress, just adorable. :wub: I almost forgot, you did a great job with your video!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
so cool that mommy n daughter got ea other , cant see the reveal pics at work but will make sure to see them when i get home

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Secret what a surprise, just think it won't be long and you will be with your daughter again:wub: I can't wait to see Secret and Ava together in their pretty dresses
Pat great gifts:aktion033:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What lovely presents from Ava and Pat...Makes me cry knowing how very special it is they had each other. I can't wait to see them together. Secret is a real cutie!!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Secret looks all set to go on an adventure in her new to go bag!
Her new bowl is super cute,
how nice of Ava to find one that matches Lacie & Tilly's.

Secret looks so pretty in her new dress!

I'll bet Ava had a lot of fun shopping for her Momma. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts