Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Those videos are great. I swear those two play just like Sassy and Sadie. Hilarious!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Great video!!! Shrek has grown so much, I couldn't tell which was Sylphide and which was Shrek.
Peanut is usually laid back, but TicTac get's him all riled up and they play like that too. These little ones are so entertaining! :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 18 2005, 06:48 PM
Great video!!!  Shrek has grown so much, I couldn't tell which was Sylphide and which was Shrek.
  <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63335
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Yes, Shrek is huge for his age (he's six months). He's the one with the longer fur. Sylphide's is very short right now. Shrek is mostly fur, though--he looks a lot smaller all wet

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awhh...I'm really disappointed!! I couldn't see the video.

-c

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I couldn't see it..... Real Player kept opening up but it wouldn't play... I couldn't get Quick Time to open for this... bummer!! I'll keep trying.....

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
This is so cute!!!!! My husband and I were watching and we really need to get a companion Miko a companion. Sylphide and Shrek look like they are having tons of fun
. The music is great too.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by SylphidesMom+May 18 2005, 06:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@May 18 2005, 06:48 PM
Great video!!!  Shrek has grown so much, I couldn't tell which was Sylphide and which was Shrek.
  <div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63335
Thanks! Yes, Shrek is huge for his age (he's six months). He's the one with the longer fur. Sylphide's is very short right now. Shrek is mostly fur, though--he looks a lot smaller all wet

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63337
[/B][/QUOTE]
Sylphide and Shrek are just adorable! I had to watch the videos again :D

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, everyone! Yes, they are soooo adorable.
We spoil them rotten. They keep us so very busy. Shrek is generally laid back when he's not wrestling with Sylphide, but Sylphide is very intense. As my husband puts it- like her mamma

We have a third dog, Ozzy, who is usually right in the middle of their antics, but he gets out of the way quick when they get the zoomies and start racing like that. They gang up on him and he is no match for the mania. He re-emerges when all is calm.

My husband added a link to the video page to get quicktime for those of you who are having technical difficulties. I am so sorry about that. I know it must be very frustrating.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Yeay!! It worked!!
Oh they are sooooo adorable! It's so fun to watch 2 of them together. Thanks for adding the link.

-c

1 - 19 of 19 Posts