Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Mar 8 2005, 06:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kodie
@Mar 8 2005, 05:33 PM
Its the weirdest separation anxiety I have ever seen.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41227
Awww, he just loves him mommy!!!!

Hey, I just thought of this, since you are friendly with the breeder you got Kodie from and you still visit, how about asking the breeder if you could 'borrow' one of her dogs to see how Kodie would react to the other malt being in your house? Kind of have a trial run before commiting to another dog on a weekend or some time you have the whole day to spend with the doggies. I don't know if you have a close enough relationship with the breeder for her to agree to that, but she might go for it.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41240
[/B][/QUOTE]

That might be a good idea. Maybe a playmate would help him cut the apron strings...he he...

I was reading the things that Kodie does...and was thinking that Brinkley is not far from that...and I am sure that there are many the same way. He likes to be in the same room with me...and sits at the gate with his nose through the bars if he can't come down the hall with me...he can be in the "deepest" sleep, and if I get up to go to another room...he follows me. On the weekends, when we are home...it is almost sad by the evening. He has followed me around from room to room all day and by supper he is all tuckered out. He can hardly hold his head up.
I don't think his endearment to me is to the point of unhealthy though...it is one of the things that I like about the breed. He sleeps and carries on as normal when we are gone...I don't know...I am SUCH a rambler...did I even MAKE a point?!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.