Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and finally able to wear a nice barette bow from Marj's creations. :chili:

SeRi turned 6 months 2 weeks ago and I cannot believe she is so grown up now . . .I just thought I'd share some random pictures I took of her when she turned 6 months, :wub:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Des we love her!!! She has the sweetest expression on her little face!! By the way I love the video of her and Parker playing together, that was adorable. I love the bow too..the color is perfect for your little Tasmanian devil- oops- Princess! lol!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Oh Des, thanks so much for the pictures of your little princess SeRi! She's such a little doll, I love her sweet face!!!

Please give her a lot of kisses from me and Ullana!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
My goodness! I think if I looked up "Adorable" in the dictionary, I'd see SeRi's picture :wub::wub:

You're right, she sure has grown into a young lady in such a short time! Are you planning on keeping her in full coat?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Extremely, exceptionally, and some might say, excessively ADORABLE!!!!

ENJOY your little princess, Des!! The bow is pretty also!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Well, if she isn't just the cutest little thing I've ever seen!! What a cutie pie face.........such a lovely expressive face! Six months already......time does fly!!! She is a doll; a real sweetheart! Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Awww Des, she is really growing up to be even more beautiful! :wub: Can you believe she is already 6 months when it seems like yesterday we were comparing notes? :thumbsup: Her coat looks so nice and you are doing a great job altho she is such "high maintenance"! LOL. :HistericalSmiley: Does she still have your husband wrapped around her wittle paw? I absolutely love the sweet expression on her face in that last pic especially! OMG She is just way too precious! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Wow! Six months already! Time flies to quickly.
Great pics of that precious little girl, Des. She's
a doll :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
She is too cute for words and her coat is gorgeous! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
She is very pretty. Love her expression and eyes.:wub:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts