Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonimari's main star model Annika is temporarily on medical leave due to some major skin allergy problem so SeRi has been a trooper and will be doing a lot of the modeling until her big sister Annika's medical issues is under control . . . I am so happy she does not mind modelling one bit ♥ . . :aktion033:however she has much to learn about staying in place and not moving around so much . . . you can catch her on the TM website on the home page and on the jumper overalls section but I thought I'd share it here . . . anyway, I hope you enjoy her very first pictorial debut as a TM model ♥ ♥ ♥

Attachments

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Woohoo!! Seri is a great little model!! She looks darling!!

If I buy the jumper, will you send the little fluff with it? Haha!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
She is certainly the cutest little thing! Love that FACE!!!!:wub::wub: She is doing such a great job, Annika may be out a job!:w00t:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Hahaha..Gisele Bundchen. She doesn't look as good as SeRi in her coveralls.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woohoo!! Seri is a great little model!! She looks darling!!

If I buy the jumper, will you send the little fluff with it? Haha!!

sophia, be careful what you wished for . .you might regret it :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: just kidding . . . she is a total ham when she wants to be . . .:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I'll take one!!! I don't even have a girl to wear it...hmmm. I kind of like that idea of getting overalls with SeRi in them. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
She is to die for. Beautiful. :wub:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts