Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing over SeRi's breeder's website and saw she posted 2 photos of her that I have not seen before . .these were taken a few days before she travelled to the US and since the website is protected I had to ask it from her :D . . .I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do. I just love this little bundle of joy

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
SeRi is absolutely precious, adorable, gorgeous, beautiful etc. etc.:wub:
You have to be so proud and thrilled:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Wow, she is so easy on the eye~~~I love those pictures!!! We need a fix soon!! Look at those eyes:wub::wub: Just gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Holy cow ... what a beautiful baby, and what gorgeous photos!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Des, when did Shinyoung put those on? Just when we thought we were on top of it all. lol. She must have been thinking and missing Se Ri. :wub: Se Ri's eyes look so big! I see some of those korean eyes in her! :thumbsup: Keep her pics coming I want to see lot's more! ttyl! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SeRi is seriously too cute for words!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I could look at pictures of her all day, Des!!! I don't know how you get much done with SeRi around!:biggrin:
thank you ladies for your wonderful compliments. I allocate a portion of my time to grooming my little precious malt every night. she is high maintenance :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: but she is too adorable I don't mind :wub:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Des, when did Shinyoung put those on? Just when we thought we were on top of it all. lol. She must have been thinking and missing Se Ri. :wub: Se Ri's eyes look so big! I see some of those korean eyes in her! :thumbsup: Keep her pics coming I want to see lot's more! ttyl! :)
yeah I have no clue until I was browsing a few days ago . .it did show the date to be 2/23 so it was before her big flight to the US :wub:

how is little Suri???? need more pictures . . . tons and tons okay . . .

·
Registered
730 Posts
She is such a beautiful little girl. I love looking at her pictures:wub:

I wonder if Shinyoung has any baby photos of her? That would be great so see what she looked like as a tiny baby.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts