Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I thought I'd take a few pics . .sorry but these aren't the best as I just randomly took pictures of her on my iphone . .

I cannot believe another month is over
she is doing very well and now getting along with my babies so well . . .this was taken last tuesday night while brushing her. .it has become a nightly ritual as I wanted to make sure her coat does not get too matted and will grow into a healthy nice long coat . . .owning a malt is too much work :blush: :blush: :blush: but I have to say it is all sooooo worth it. :wub:

Here she is sporting a topknotless look

enjoy!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Happy Birthday SeRi!! You are just too adorable!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I take it that she and Annika are now good friends???? SeRi looks gorgeous, even without her little topknot in.
Well am not going to say good friends :blush: yet but Annika no longer avoids her like the plaque :HistericalSmiley: . .and in fact they "wrestle" every night :chili: I've got video's to share but I have to figure it out first how to share and do it from home as it is not letting me do anything from work. :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Look at that little thing standing there on the vanity looking as darling as a little dresden doll~~~I'll bet she has spunk and lets nothing get in her way. What would you do without her?? You just want to grab her and smother her in kisses!!!:tender::tender::tender:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Well am not going to say good friends :blush: yet but Annika no longer avoids her like the plaque :HistericalSmiley: . .and in fact they "wrestle" every night :chili: I've got video's to share but I have to figure it out first how to share and do it from home as it is not letting me do anything from work. :wub:
ha ha ha, well - its a step in the right direction:aktion033::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.