Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to take a short break yesterday and put on one of tonimari's newest jumper dresses on my little SeRi . . I did not have my good camera but the iphone was handy so the pic is a bit blurry . .it is an impromptu training so she she has not been cleaned up well but I think she is doing so well for her first training . .she kept looking at me at all times so I took a few shots . . . whatcha think ladies? I think she will be a great model someday soon :aktion033:?????

sorry had to clean out the background as my dungeon is a mess :w00t:

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Awwww Seri baby you look beautiful!!
She is definitely super model material....look at the head tilting back!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
OK, I want to know how you get them to look over their shoulder! Cute!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So darling........I think I have seen this pose before!! She is going to be a great little model~~~Hey Britt, stand behind Cosy and call her name....She will look around for you!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
So darling........I think I have seen this pose before!! She is going to be a great little model~~~Hey Britt, stand behind Cosy and call her name....She will look around for you!!:wub:

I do this and Hunter turns his WHOLE body around:smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, I want to know how you get them to look over their shoulder! Cute!
Well I just put her on my computer chair and started calling her name . .she responds so well when I call her name she just looks at me and I am of course right behind her . . .and that's with no treats :chili: I am hoping this isn't pure luck :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah that is what I did and it worked :wub: so far :blush:

·
Registered
183 Posts
SeRi is beautiful in her dress! I think she'll a GREAT model. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts