Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my baby girl's name is Sevy, and she is currently 16 weeks old. The top knot picture (which lasted only 30 minutes) is her at 15 weeks. And her taking poo poo is her at 12 weeks. Everything else is somewhere around the middle. My favorite picture is her holding her favorite tug of war toy wanting me to play. Her hair gets frizzy like that when she runs around crazy on the blanket and it causes static lol.

She is a popping popcorn (she jumps/hops around a lot), hyper and piddles when excited, spunky, sweet, velcro lap dog, confident and prances around (when she's in her comfort zone).

She is a vicious hunter (she thinks she is), loves to chase things, play tug of war, dig stuff that moves under cover.

Her skin is multi color. She has cow spots on her tummy and tushy, slightly black skin on head, bright pink everywhere else. She has petite button nose. And she most of the time looks angry and pouty b/c she won't let me do her hair :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,161 Posts
I love the photos of her looking out the window.

Reactions: mimoom

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,006 Posts
Welcome 💐
That last photo with the purple toy melts my heart! She is already a natural at modeling…such a cutie ❤

1 - 8 of 8 Posts