Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5/22/10 @ McCovey Park behind AT&T Park

It was our first meet up, Yeager was ecstatic to see his fellow fluffs and he even found a couple of dogs that are smaller than he is :p

I had so much fun meeting the cute fluffs :wub::wub: :D There were about 15 of them and they were all super adorable and friendly :) I loved their hairstyles and accessories too.

However, it was SUPER WINDY AND COLD!! *shudder* the wind was so strong I was worried that Yeager would get blown away :blink:

Enjoy the pictures and try to spot which one is Yeager :D Please excuse the blurriness :blush:

Stuart Little was quite the sweetest pup

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwh cuteness overload :D Glad that you guys enjoyed and thank you for sharing the cuteness with us.

First picture: Yeager is the one who is play-biting (middle fluff in the pic). who is the fluff on the right of this picture? awwh looks like he/she is telling you: "ok! one pose for the camera I will give you before I join the fun"

Second picture: Yeager is on the left

got them right? :p if so, thanks to the harness for being my indicator :D

They all look super cute.

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
ohh HEAVEN!!! lovley pictures, of beautiful pups and people.
I bet you and the 4legged angels had a GORGEOUS time. thank you so very much for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I was there!! We'll have to talk when we meet up next time.
I was the one with Lilly on the retractable lead. She gets so excited I don't think she even knows her name so I'm afraid to let her go loose.

We are in picture 3 and 4 of your pictures here are some of mine.
I have a little video clip but I'm trying to figure out how to add the link to youtube :( I have done it before.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts

Gees I don't know why that was so hard.

Anyways, Great time but very windy and cold. This made it very difficult to socializing. I like the place we went to last month. It was at a dog park.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the comments! Indeed, it was very fun :D I plan on taking Yeager to more of these meet ups.

awwwh cuteness overload :D Glad that you guys enjoyed and thank you for sharing the cuteness with us.

First picture: Yeager is the one who is play-biting (middle fluff in the pic). who is the fluff on the right of this picture? awwh looks like he/she is telling you: "ok! one pose for the camera I will give you before I join the fun"

Second picture: Yeager is on the left

got them right? :p if so, thanks to the harness for being my indicator :D

They all look super cute.

hugs
Kat
You got them right :D The harness helped me a lot too, I had a mini panic when I looked about the sea of white fluffs and was like "where's Yeager??" The little pup in the first picture is Toshi, he's fully grown already but still smaller than Yeager. I thought he was a little girl at first :p

YouTube - meetup5_2010.mov

Gees I don't know why that was so hard.

Anyways, Great time but very windy and cold. This made it very difficult to socializing. I like the place we went to last month. It was at a dog park.
Hi! So there was someone from SM there! :D I think I did pet Lilly at some point though :) I'm the one in the yellow jacket, definitely a bad hair day :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
The wind was blowing so bad it was hard to have anything but a bad hair day. I hope they do the next one at the dog park from last month.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
These are great pics! Thanks for sharing!
Maybe this summer Mateo, Mia and I can come up and meet both of you and your fluffs.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I love to see all of the malts and their parents all together like that. Thanks for sharing the awesome pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts