Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She’s here my beautiful girl, she’s a tiny 2lbs and settled in really well, Maizy isn’t very interested in her, if Skye walks over she just walks away, but she’s nearly 9 so to be expected I imagine?
The first 2 nights have been hard the first night my hubby slept next to her pen on the floor last night I slept the other end of the bed so her pen was right next to me, every time she got upset we put our hand in and she settled quickly so hopefully will get easier?
She’s a Zumarnik puppy, I always said my next Maltese would be from a show breeder and she is simply beautiful and so lovely we feel very lucky! Excuse Maizys haircut no groomers are open here I might have to attempt to cut her fringe later!!

·
Premium Member
868 Posts

Welcome Skye! You are adorable..........you are so lucky to have an older sister to play with.
We are so exited to get to be a part of your life and get updates.......and lots of pictures! 🐾 🐶

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Oh my goshthat first picture 😙 you have to frame it
I'm so happy you found one another 🤗😊
What a perfect early Easter gift

·
Registered
32 Posts
She’s here my beautiful girl, she’s a tiny 2lbs and settled in really well, Maizy isn’t very interested in her, if Skye walks over she just walks away, but she’s nearly 9 so to be expected I imagine?
The first 2 nights have been hard the first night my hubby slept next to her pen on the floor last night I slept the other end of the bed so her pen was right next to me, every time she got upset we put our hand in and she settled quickly so hopefully will get easier?
She’s a Zumarnik puppy, I always said my next Maltese would be from a show breeder and she is simply beautiful and so lovely we feel very lucky! Excuse Maizys haircut no groomers are open here I might have to attempt to cut her fringe later!! View attachment 274271 View attachment 274272 View attachment 274273
She’s soooo cute! 😍😍😍
How old?! That’s exciting having two!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
She is beautiful! I had an older maltese and got a pup. He too was standoffish but curious, I think he taught the little one a lot. Very happy for you, simply precious. I would love to know how old she is as well? Congratulations on the new addition :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Skye was 12 weeks when we got her so she’s 16 weeks now and Maizy turned 9 yesterday they get on so well and they play together lots it’s so lovely it’s great watching them and having a puppy around again 🥰

·
Premium Member
20,027 Posts
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!!! Nothing like getting a new puppy!!! In your first picture she looks like Maizy's pet dog. <3 Oh lord, she looks like a toy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you she’s such a little doll and she has settled in so well, the girls adore each other 💕

·
Registered
27 Posts
She’s a Zumarnik puppy, I always said my next Maltese would be from a show breeder and she is simply beautiful and so lovely we feel very lucky! Excuse Maizys haircut no groomers are open here I might have to attempt to cut her fringe later!! View attachment 274271 View attachment 274272 View attachment 274273
They are so cute together! I hope you have many years together! Have fun with them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts