Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
Instead of bows, maybe you could try tiny terrycloth ponytail holders which they make for human children.

Those worked well for one of my Maltese (once he got past the crazy adolescent stage). I recently used them, 10 years later, on my latest foster fail, age 11. She looked cute with a topknot but she was very happy when I decided to cut it off. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Instead of bows, maybe you could try tiny terrycloth ponytail holders which they make for human children.

Those worked well for one of my Maltese (once he got past the crazy adolescent stage). I recently used them, 10 years later, on my latest foster fail, age 11. She looked cute with a topknot but she was very happy when I decided to cut it off. :D
Thanks for that advice! I'm going to try it!!

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,028 Posts
Luck wore a top knot. He would wiggle but I was faster than he was. However, when I picked him up from the groomers, she would had me back the bow, telling me she couldn't put it on. I would have to.

·
Registered
Luna
565 Posts
Luna doesn't like bows either so I don't put them on her. I'm a human and I don't like bows in my head either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts