Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY, Ponyo knows her name now!
We have had her for 4 days now and she comes every time I call her name! She is also doing great (ok, well...better) at potty training!
We have not had any "accidents" in the house since last night (in the middle of the night) and now its 2pm! I know, silly to brag about 8 hours or so, but for a while there, it seemed like no matter how much I brought her outside, she prefered to go in the house.
My little marshmallow of love is GREAT! :wub:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
YAY, Ponyo knows her name now!
We have had her for 4 days now and she comes every time I call her name! She is also doing great (ok, well...better) at potty training!
We have not had any "accidents" in the house since last night (in the middle of the night) and now its 2pm! I know, silly to brag about 8 hours or so, but for a while there, it seemed like no matter how much I brought her outside, she prefered to go in the house.
My little marshmallow of love is GREAT! :wub:
There is not one of us that isn't right there with you!! Every day there will be milestones for you to celebrate!! Enjoy them!! Your baby will be all grown up before you know it!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
707 Posts
Enjoy. Bitsy is 7 months old and although I consider her potty trained (goes on pee pads inside and on the grass when outside) and will pee on command, we still have a poo accident every couple of weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts