Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm guilty of being stingy when it comes to sharing pictures of my baby, Sophie, :hiding: which is sort of ironic, since the Pictures section of SM is my absolute favorite section, and it's where I spend most of my time when I'm on SM.

Sophie is my total heart dog, and I am so in love with her. She's the one who made me fall in love with this sweet breed. :heart:

Anyway, here are some pics that I snapped up earlier. She hates the camera, and will act like a total diva whenever I try to take her picture. I had to whip out some baked salmon to get her to cooperate with me for a few shots.

Please excuse her scruffiness. She's in dire need of a cut!

She's the biggest tomboy ever, so I thought I'd put her in a sweet dress, just for kicks.

Here she is posing with her new friends, sent to us by Debbie (mysugarbears)! Thanks so much for thinking of my Sophie, Debbie! So thoughtful and sweet! Sophie's not into toys all that much, but for some reason, she absolutely loves this squeak toy! It must be Riley's manly scent on it, LOL! Ooh la la! :wub: And the Maltese figurine is way too precious. Love it. :grouphug:

Here she is again with her friends. If you look carefully, you'll notice that a little bit of her tongue is sticking out, LOL. I have no idea why she does this, but she does it often!

Here's another tongue one. :wub: Sophie says, "Thanks for looking!" :ThankYou:

I also wanted to add that she's no longer staining (knock on wood)!! Per the recommendation of her vet, I switched her to Primal's Venison raw formula. I don't really know what caused the staining to begin with, but I sort of think it was due to the food she was on (Paw Naturaw), as well as stress she may have been dealing with... Anyway, I just hope her hair continues to grow in white! :prayer:

Thank you for looking at my sweet girl.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
She's beautiful! I love her dress, too. So glad you finally got around to posting pics. Happy to hear she is not staining anymore.

Now go and make a siggy pic from one of these! LOL.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Holy Cow! Will wonders never cease! I don't even remember what little Sophie looked like!! :w00t:

She is adorable!!! :wub: I love her cut, it makes her look like a sweet puppy.

For your punishment (in never posting pics) you have to post pictures of her every week for a month! ....or....for a long time anyway...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
she is beautiful n soo white , and u say she needs a bath?? u should definitely share more pics , shes beautiful!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E: :yahoo: How could you not share her with us??? Keeping her all to yourself -- very selfish. :angry::HistericalSmiley: Sophie is absolutely precious. What a dainty little beauty:wub:. I just love her sweet face and those pictures with her tongue out. Awwww!! She looks like a little lop-eared bunny in the third shot. What nice gifts from Debbie. They look perfect for petite Ms. Sophie. :wub2: Keep those pix coming.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
There's that sweet girl!:wub: I'm still looking for the staining that you said she had, she's beautiful and i agree with Suzan you need to make a siggie out of one of those pics and also with Pat about you needing to post pics of her every week for a month. Lol. I love the ones with her little tongue sticking out. I just want snuggle with her.
I'm glad that she liked the toy and you liked the little figurine. :)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Sophie's beautiful! I agree that you need to post more pictures.
I don't see any scruffiness either ....... I just see cute! :wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
:aktion033: OMG, you finally posted some pics.:chili: Sophie is a little dollbaby:wub:. What a sweetheart,all dressed up in her pretty dress. Love how she shows just a peek of tongue,how cute is that. Hope to see more of your sweet Sophie,so keep em coming Sarah.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
It's about time! Sophie is darling and love love love the blue dress on her (even if she is a tomboy).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts