Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The night before last I fell asleep at about 8 and I woke up at 12 in the morning. I watched a little TV with Prissy laying by my side. I just finished giving her nightly massage and I realized it was 2 in the morning and I hadnt fed Prissy. Its not like it was an Emergency she could live on her fat alone for days
. I got up and poured the food and she woke up so I knew she was hungry. I felt bad that she had to get out of bed at 2 to eat because of me.

I bring her the bowl and let her eat then bring her the water bowl. After she cleaned her plate I crawled back in bed and she gave me a big wet beard kiss and burped in my face. As I layed there watching TV I was amazed at what I do for her. WHAT A LIFE!!!!
Now if that doesnt say Spoiled Maltese I dont know what does.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
OMG! Prissy must be chatting with Sassy these days. I often have to bring the water dish to Sassy in bed. They are SPOILED BRATS !

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh my goodness... I had no idea it was a luxury for our little fur babies to have their water brought to them in bed! I do it as though by rote!! Tavish certainly has his mommy trained well!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LOL buttercup expects me to put her food dish on the bed if she doesnt finish by bedtime. sometimes, if i feel like putting it next to the bed, she'll still usually eat it, but not without a HUGE sigh of exasperation...

several of my co-workers have often said that in their next lives, they want to come back as MY dog

ann marie and the "me? spoiled rotten? you must have mistaken me for the MILK IN THE FRIDGE, which, btw, is nasty as heck...." buttercup

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Yes, my husband's favorite saying is, "If you are in the doghouse in our house, it is a good thing!" I do think he gets a little jealous of them sometimes

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
You have all made me giggle a bit. I thought Sammie was the most spoiled little canine on the planet with the water bowl in bed, taking him out to pee at 3:00 a.m. and then being expected to go to the kitchen to get his treat and taking it back to bed for him, and invariably finding him already conked out right in the middle of MY pillow, etc. All in all though, wouldn't have it any other way. Even our groomer wants to come back as one of my pets. Claims she has never had to remove a mat, clean an ear, etc. Don't know how true THAT is, but one thing is for sure and certain....I love my baby to absolute distraction and he knows how to make the absolute most of it.

Samsomsmom

Could you please bring me the remote mom, Animal Planet is about to come on. Sammie

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Could you please bring me the remote mom, Animal Planet is about to come on. Sammie[/B]
the buttercup would like to suggest watching the show about Tiger Island (is it in New Zealand? Australia? Scrappy's mom, help us out on this one, LOL!). baby tigers make funny noises and they stop when you bark at them. it also makes mommies say things like "awwwwwww!" and pick up buttercups and snuggle with them more

ann marie and the "mommy, can i have a baby tiger brother? i want sultan! he's the funnest one of the 'awesome pawsome'!!! he eats CAKE!!!!" buttercup

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well, Maggie gets her face washed before I wash mine most mornings! :) How's that for Queen of the House? I'd say she's just a TAD BIT spoiled, wouldn't you? ;-0 Oh yes...if you're wondering..she loves it cause she knows it's TREAT TIME as soon as I get through!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts