Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,066 Posts
LOL buttercup expects me to put her food dish on the bed if she doesnt finish by bedtime. sometimes, if i feel like putting it next to the bed, she'll still usually eat it, but not without a HUGE sigh of exasperation...

several of my co-workers have often said that in their next lives, they want to come back as MY dog

ann marie and the "me? spoiled rotten? you must have mistaken me for the MILK IN THE FRIDGE, which, btw, is nasty as heck...." buttercup

· Registered
3,066 Posts
Could you please bring me the remote mom, Animal Planet is about to come on. Sammie[/B]
the buttercup would like to suggest watching the show about Tiger Island (is it in New Zealand? Australia? Scrappy's mom, help us out on this one, LOL!). baby tigers make funny noises and they stop when you bark at them. it also makes mommies say things like "awwwwwww!" and pick up buttercups and snuggle with them more

ann marie and the "mommy, can i have a baby tiger brother? i want sultan! he's the funnest one of the 'awesome pawsome'!!! he eats CAKE!!!!" buttercup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.