Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from Sheila? Maybe I'm just missing her post but it seems I haven't read anything from her in awhile. I hope everything with her is fine.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Yeah I haven't seen her on here in a while (almost a month). I used to talk to her on AIM but since she opened her new store she has been pretty busy.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I came on to say hello and seen this thread already started,so I will tell you guys whats been going on here.I havent been able to get on till today,(wow I have 22 pages of posts to catch up on)
This has been the worst month of my life.
It started off with my best friends Dad passing away,and he was like my own Dad.Then the day after his funneral I got a phone call my 36 yr old brother had had a cardiact arrest(sp?) and was in a coma. So I have been in Rockford Ill. for 3 weeks at the hosipital. He has been in ICU the whole time and in very grave condition. He had massive brain damage due to lack of oxygen. I also recieved a phone call the my next door neighbor & very good friend has a brain tumer & has to under go brain surgery next week and he may never walk again.MY daughter went into labor 2 weeks early yesterday and I came home,her and my new grandaughter are fine now.But we about lost Jamie as the placenta did not seperate from the uterus and they had to manualy do it and do a D&C in the birth room.I had left the room to go call everyone and walked back in to a surgen doing this & blood everywhere.I thought I was going to have a heart attack on the spot but I kept my cool and talked her through it.She had had natural childbirth and this all started and she was bleeding so badly they couldnt take the time to give her anything for pain. I never felt so sorry for anyone as that girl but she was a tropper through it all.She has to watch it for 2 weeks and may still have to under go surgery and possible never have another baby if that happens.
Day before yesterday we found out my dil may have colon cancer or Chrons,yes the one thats married to my son that has Chrons(what are the chances of that?)
My baby Kirbie started acting funny day befor yesterday and he went to the vet yesterday & today and his white blood count is very very low and they are testing him for that.For the time being they startyed him on a anti. He has no fever or vomiting or anything elese.
You guys dont know how bad I wanted to come on and ask my SM family for lots of prayers,but I have been with my brother 12 to 14 hours a day and would only leave him to go fall into bed and get back up to be with him again.A few times I stayed in ICU with him all night because we didnt think he would make it through the night.Him and I are the last ones of our family.He needs heart sugery but the cardiac Doc and I agree that we must wait to see just how bad the brain damage is. Im going back to Rockford in the A.M. and have arranged to have him moved to my area tomarrow as he is stable enough to move now.Her is on a fentalater(sp)So all in all we dont know what the outcome will be or what decisions God forbid I may have to make soon.
Please forgive my spelling errors etc. I have only had 5 hours sleep in 50 some hours now.I have missed you all and even though I couldnt get on here,my knowing you guys would be praying for us if you knew what was going on,has given me alot of strength.I dont know when I will be back on ,but I will try to update you soon,God Bless...Sheila

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Omg Sheila, I am so sorry that all of this has happened
I really hope that everything turns out fine and everyone is healthy.
I feel so bad for you, you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of all your troubles Sheila. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you over the next few weeks. Try to take care of yourself

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
OMG, Sheila. I just can't imagine what you've beein going through. I am just terribly sorry to hear about all of the bad things thare have happened to your loved ones and now little Kirbie, too! You will surely be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
you, your family, and kirby are in my thoughts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Sheila, I am so sorry for everything that has been going on in y our life. You and your family are certainly in my prayers.

I live about 1 hour east of Rockford (off of 173), if you need a place to stay, some help, or anything, let me know.

G

·
I am so very sorry to hear of all that you and your family are going through. You will all be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sorry to hear all this, prayers and good vibes coming your way

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Sheila,
How much can one person take? I am so very sorry for all that you and your family and friends are going through. Please, please try and take care of YOU. I know you must be under unbelievable stress, so you must be very careful. I'll be thinking of you....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts