Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

She's 2 kilos at 8 months...

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  LexiAndNikkisMom 
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 21 2004, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the warning on the XS size.  That really helps!  I am so nervous about getting the wrong size!  Really, what I need is for them to put a dog that is Cookie's exact size into each size of every bag and then email me the pictures so I know how she'd fit.  :D  Doubt that they'd be willing to do that though.  hahahaha

I totally can't make up my mind.  There are so many cute ones.  I can't decide if I should get what I imagine is my "style", what I think looks cute on the screen, or what I think fits her "style". 
  This is difficult!  It'd be better if they didn't have such a variety!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17685
[/QUOTE]

If you do get a bag and it is too small they will let you exchange it. I bought the XS active tote-o-pet and when I got it I realized it would be way too small when she was full grown. I called them and they had me send it back to them. They charged me for the difference between the SM and XS and then sent me the small.

Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 22 2004, 08:43 AM
Well when you pick the style i can help with size!  I saw the bags in person!  I choose the bag that will be MOST Covenant!!  The front back pack will be wonderful when I take him to NYC for the day... I will have my hands free and it wont hurt my shoulder with a bag on only one shoulder!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17779
[/QUOTE]

For me I wanted a bag that looked like a large purse. I wanted to sneek Lexi into places. The tote-o-pet is perfect most people don't even realize there is a dog in it until Lexi makes a noise. Even then a lot of them don't realize she's in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.