Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little one humpped quite a bit before she was spayed and as soon as she got better she started again!!! It's too much!! and whenever a new male comes to our house she molestes his leg... is this normal? How can I get her to stop? I've tryed stuffed animals but apparentley she prefers legs.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Oh Lord, I didn't know girls did that too!
Tucker has a white bear that he is particularly fond of and some days I can't get him off that thing.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
My mom has a female dog that does that and she has been fixed too. I thought that was the wierdest thing! She just tries to re-direct Star's attention to a toy or something. Rex rarely does that, but the few times he has went after people in white shirts, I think he thinks they are his type!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am glad that someone else has the same problem with their female humping other things. Mia likes to hump our older female dog and the vet said it was a dominance thing. This is the first time I have ever seem a female who liked to hump
I guess we learn something new everyday. :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
:eek: I thought Summer was I don't know
wierd or something
She loves her St Patricks beanie baby I mean a lot
I take it away from her and hide it.. AND what does my hubby do GIVES IT BACK to her

1 - 6 of 6 Posts