Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8:30-12:30 equals a full 8 hours with that new math right? Hey perks of being "only" a director and still being salary I guess. I am going to run off to go play with my new little man.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot my question... Is there any hope that the urge to be with him all the time will fade? Or am I doomed?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by dhodina@Apr 5 2005, 12:40 PM
Forgot my question... Is there any hope that the urge to be with him all the time will fade?  Or am I doomed?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49272
[/QUOTE]

You're doomed! Brink is a year and I still rush home to see him...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Doomed. Doomed, doomed, doomed, dooomed, doomed! To a life of ecstatic greetings from a love-ball of fur! To doggy kisses on the nose that ream out each nostril, to "brat-faces" when you kiss him back too much, to being used as a speed ramp or some other piece of furniture, to pleading faces when he wants to go outside to play, to endless throwing of the toy of the day, to being swarmed when you take him out in public and much, much more. If I told you any more I'd spoil some of the fun.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Apr 5 2005, 12:53 PM
Doomed.  Doomed, doomed, doomed, dooomed, doomed!  To a life of ecstatic greetings from a love-ball of fur!  To doggy kisses on the nose that ream out each nostril, to "brat-faces" when you kiss him back too much, to being used as a speed ramp or some other piece of furniture,  to pleading faces when he wants to go outside to play, to endless throwing of the toy of the day, to being swarmed when you take him out in public and much, much more.  If I told you any more I'd spoil some of the fun.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49278
[/QUOTE]

Aw...so very true!!!!!!
And so very worth it!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Doomed!

I miss mine terribly when I'm away from them. Some weekends I don't even leave the house I'm so enjoying their company.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hehe, I think your question has been answered!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tunder Update!!!!!!!!!

Tunder fared quite well his first day alone... well half a day but still. Being he let me know last night anytime he had to go out and held it all night. I left him loose in the kitchen today. Happy to report no accidents well till I got home and he leaked.... Off we go outside then for a nap.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
DOOMED!!! Ha!!! I couldn't get enough of Peanut during our first year...Our one year anniversary is April 11th...and I'm waiting for my new pup to be old enough to come home from the breeder!!!!!!!! Double doomed for me now!!!

Glad he's doing so well with you already!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
You are doomed. I have photo's of Lacey all over my desk. Think about her when I am at work and rush right home to be with her.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Pico's post was the most telling, you are doomed and when she described the kisses that ream out both sides of your nostrils she was not kidding(glad to know my dogs are not the only ones capable of that) they get you before you even have a chance to counter their attacks, and I would not trade it for a second. I enjoy being their jungle gym on any given moment......you are already whooped.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by 2happymalts@Apr 5 2005, 02:42 PM
Pico's post was the most telling, you are doomed and when she described the kisses that ream out both sides of your nostrils she was not kidding(glad to know my dogs are not the only ones capable of that) they get you before you even have a chance to counter their attacks, and I would not trade it for a second. I enjoy being their jungle gym on any given moment......you are already whooped. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=49331
[/QUOTE]
Yep, I get those tongue up the nose kisses too... and in the eyeballs.... The other morning I had both K & C going at me and I had to retreat under the covers to get some relief!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I am so glad I"m not the only obsessed one
I figured it would eventually ease up a bit so I can make some of my much needed stops on the way home every evening, but so far that is not the case. I usually bolt home with no stops, unless its to buy something for the puppy

I really need to get to the chiropractor. My back is killing me but I keep putting it off

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Where I live, it would be easy to jet off to some tropical exotic country for a long weekend, but that would involve leaving my babies, so I have NEVER done this despite having both the time and money.

Whenever I start looking for a new job, my first consideration is if the dogs will be happy there.

And yeah, you are totally doomed. It's been seven years with Sir N and I still don't like stopping at the little grocery store that halfway between my school and my home on the TWO minute walk it takes to get from school to home. Half the time, I'm running to get back as soon as possible. I don't enroll in any classes like yoga or a martial art (and I really want to ) because that would take away the precious time I have with my babies.

DOOMED!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts