Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sounds like you have spyware on your computer because i just went there and didnt have any popups or have to downoad anything , do you have a spyware removal program?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so it let u go there and it was just lyke a regular websight?... is spyware good or bad... i'll ask daddy about it cuz it does it on mine and his.. and thewy both have windows XP

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i told daddy and he ran a spyware check and thats what it was!!.... thanks A BUNCHE!!!... u and my daddy know what your talkin aboutt when it comes to computers.. lol yallwould make a great team!!!!.. he fixes em i guess for fun??.. we have 5 w/ roadrunner in our house so everyone has there own!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That site is pretty good Sarah. There are some REALLY cute shihs on there!
I saw where Rylee won a monthly photo contest!
Way to go!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Talking about spyware, I copped a real bad one from a site I clicked on in here today, I think it was that one about Bin Laden because that was the only one I hit this morning. My Microsoft did it's regular daily spyware check and there it was as a real nasty threat.
In answer to your question, is spyware bad? yes it can be very bad and it can crash your computer by opening up nasty software on your computer without you even knowing it is there, that is why anti-spyware programs are a must if you plan to surf the net. Some of it is harmless enough but left on your system it can create a slow running system among other things.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Yes, this is a cute site!!! I'll have to send it to my brother and sister in law.

We recently bought them an adorable little Shih Tzu (her name is Gaia). Their beloved Lhasa had passed away earlier this year, of old age, and they were devastated. After a suitable mourning period had passed, we offered to find them a pup, and they decided on a Shih Tzu. We drove her to Toronto a couple of weekends ago, and she settled into her new home as if she had always been there...

Here's a couple of pics of Gaia. You can't tell from this, but she's Miss Personality Plus - very smart, and absolutely adorable.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Oh she is a DOLL!!

I think there is a BIG part of me that might want a Shih...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts