Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
OMG She is absolutely STUNNING! :wub::wub::wub: What a gorgeous Shinemore! A true beauty she is! If I were a judge I'd give her a perfect "10". LOL. Is that how they score them? :HistericalSmiley: I know I am totally off, I have no clue but however they get judged in the ring I am sure she will make you proud. :chili: I hope my Suri will be half as gorgeous as Sassy. :wub: Beautiful picture, I'd like to be there. Give Sassy a big kiss from me and Suri. :wub:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone..she is the sweetest too. We are working on her training. We were quite happy that she learned to walk on a lead...she had a hard time with the cracks in the sidewalk..she kept hoping over them like she thought there was a drop or something! Lol! It was the funniest thing. We took her for a walk to a park and I got to try out my new camera! I just need to learn how to use it...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Just an absolutely beautiful maltese!!!! And the setting is perfect!! Dynamic picture. Thanks for sharing and wish you success in the show ring with Sassy.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
18,071 Posts
Kitzel is also a Shinemore! He is son from "Cody" or Shinemore's Orient Express. Hope someday our paths will cross. How old is Sassy? What is your other Shinemore--how old? Sassy is a real doll. I wish you all successes w/her and love, love, love!
sandi

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
she is stunning, but no surprise since she is a shinemore baby . .am a huge fan of korean malts :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I know she will outshine everyone at the rink . .can't wait to see all the medals she will end up getting :chili:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again everyone..She is sired by Crown J which is Cody's Sire...so they are related! She is 7 months old and we are in the training process..she is quite easy and such a great temperament. Just like Sierra...just a joy and so happy that we are trusted with these treasures!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.