Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been working, and out of town so much this year. So I caught a bug last night. I feel like crap. Well, was so looking forward to my time home, so was snuggling with the doggies.

HELLOOOO, Miss Neighbor, with your "talented" 8-year-old grandaughter!!
She's not talented, and why would you set her stupid Karaoke Machine on the patio? :HistericalSmiley:

So all seven dogs are barking their heads off. This is a broad who's directly across from the stream/lake, from me. This kid, screaming, in the the microphone, is killing me ~ :smrofl:

I'm very tired, and was looking forward to my time-off with the doggies, and am soooo pissed at this kid, and the parent. The doggies are barking as though they are being tortuded ~ LMAO

I'll be paying a visit shortly. I can't take much more of this. I'll fill you in.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Leave your dogs out in the patio and let them sing all they want ! Maybe the neighboor will get the message !:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leave your dogs out in the patio and let them sing all they want ! Maybe the neighboor will get the message !:HistericalSmiley:
Nope, even worse, I plan on going over there to SING!!

Wait 'til they hear my flippin' singing. Oh yes, I will win ~ :HistericalSmiley:

After hearing my voice, they will put a gun to their heads ~ :smrofl:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Deb's mad vengence is singing herself!!! ROFLMAO !!! :rofl::eek2_gelb2::woohoo2::LOL::LOL::HistericalSmiley:

Hope you feel better soon (and your ears) :wub:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Why would you comment on an 8 year old child NOT being talented.
I can understand you being annoyed with the noise and all but I just find this thread kind of rude.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why would you comment on an 8 year old child NOT being talented.
I can understand you being annoyed with the noise and all but I just find this thread kind of rude.

Yep, I was annoyed by the "noise" coming from the 8-year-old. That "noise" was her singing. Just like my singing is very annoying, and although I love to sing, and do all the time, I do not sit on my patio, with a microphrone, to blast out the neighbors.

I would never allow my grandkids to be so loud in my own house, let alone allow them on the patio, for the most part of the day, to annoy everyone else. Not even if they could carry a tune.

So yep, the kid is not a "talented" singer, just how it is. And I, along with all my other neighbors found her parents rude, so did our visitors, who were here for the holidays.

LBB: Yep, she was blasting my ears out

Jops: Oh, well, she's just a kid, her parents should not allow that

Franks: Well, yep, Raul sounds better than her

Raul: Shut up

Johnny: It was crazy around here, with that singing ALL DAY LONG!!
I'm new here, and all the barking really upset me. Deb's right, we put up with it long enough. It was time to stop.

Deb: It finally stopped, after another neighbor went over there. Look how late it is, and how long we have all put up with it. Hmmmm, happy holidays. Let's ruin it for everyone. Cool, huh?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Ok now I can picture it all.......music and singing throughout most of the day:blink:Yeah that would of driven me bonkers for sure ....I originally thought a song or two on the patio but blasting music for that long:w00t: Gosh that is way too much enterntainment for the entire neighbourhood :HistericalSmiley:
Jenna:wub:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok now I can picture it all.......music and singing throughout most of the day:blink:Yeah that would of driven me bonkers for sure ....I originally thought a song or two on the patio but blasting music for that long:w00t: Gosh that is way too much enterntainment for the entire neighbourhood :HistericalSmiley:
Jenna:wub:
I know, Jenna, my comments sounded bad at first.

Trust me, it was ugly. My dogs could not put up with it. They barked all day long. So did the neighbor's dogs. This little girl's "singing" was tough on all of us ~ :HistericalSmiley:

But hey, all is now, right with the world. It's all good.

I'm just thankful to be home, and snuggling. I also pray, the little girl went home, and will not be singing tomorrow. I thought I would teach her to paint, or have my son teach her guitar. ANYTHING but Singing ~ LOL

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
As my DH always says -- "Lynn, what did you do with the money?" I say, "What money?" He says, "The money your Mom gave you for the singing lessons."

Yep -- it shuts me up every time. LOL :)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Deb - I'm right with you. When I was a teen there was a dj on AM radio - which is all there was back then :w00t::HistericalSmiley: It was station WMCA in NY and one of the dj's there had what he called The Off Key Singing Club. I was, and still am, a charter member. :HistericalSmiley: I only sing in the car and usually thankfully alone. :innocent: Tyler doesn't even want to hear it. Speaking of neighbors, it must have been bad neighbor day/night. :smpullhair: Upstairs from me, their college age daughter came home. She apparently likes to walk LOUDLY on her heels back and forth, like 50 times. It was so loud that my husband went upstairs to mention how loud it was and rather inconsiderate. She then went on to keep doing it. We left to support Small Business Saturday. Wish we had Small Footed Neighbor Saturday.:smilie_tischkante: Can't wait until she leaves.:angry:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Deb I think we have a lot in common. I would probably want to put my hands around all their necks. It's just rude!!! They don't think about anyone but their selves. RUDE!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts