Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I just went on a major shopping spree..... for my MALT!!!!!!! LOL!

She is better dressed than I am now!

I got her this rhinestone hair clippy for her topknot!

This cute yummy sparkly sweater for when it gets cooler.

This Collar charm, which Bruiser wore on Legally Blonde (not this actual one but this is from the designer and the same exact charm he had on)

You have to click the link her because this Ebay seller copyrighted her pics

COLLAR CHARM

This cute dress also from Legally Blonde, its so cute and pink! Its from the same seller as above so click the link.... Super Cute Pink Gingham Dress!

And this coat! Click here for Cute Pink Cloak

I got this sweatshirt to make my boyfriend smile!

I got this hat and toy from Fox & Hounds website! SO cool! Website is kinda hard to find though...

Im so excited! I can't wait untill it all gets here!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Awww, all that stuff is too cute!! I LOVE that little cloak, it's adorable!! That's it, I need a little girl to dress up in pink stuff!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
SOOOOOOOO CUTE! Where did you get the "Daddy's girl" t-shirt. I always tease my bf about how Noriko follows me more and I think he's aggravated by that. I think it'll make him feel better if she wore that shirt!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Brit's Mom, I want to see pictures! Especially with her modeling that sparkly sweater.......and the Legally Blonde beret!!!! Pleeeease?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For sure!!! I have already bought a new camera (maybe my digi cam will be here quickly instead, it will be faster) and as soon as the items get here there will be a major fashion show in my living room! I can't wait!

Im so glad she is big enough for clothes now!

J

·
0 Posts
So cute! I have been looking for the water dish from the first Legally Blonde movie. The one were Elle and Bruiser are moving into the dorm. I just love the little water dish. If anyone finds please let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts