Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I wouldn't base my decision to leave on the phone message mishap, but that's possibly because I havent been through your situation.

Before jumping out to a different GYN give some thought to how you feel about the doctor etc. I personally find it hard to find a GYN who can make me comfortable enough that I'm not in a lot of discomfort physically.

HIPPA has made things a lot more difficult, my mom, who is a nurse, struggles with these situations herself.

This is a personal decision, and only you will know what's right in this situation...

·
Registered
416 Posts
I used to see a female GYN and she was awesome, I swore she was gonna be the one to deliver my kids.. I was 18 when I first went to see her and she was so down to earth and ready to answer my questions...

Now I see a male dr at the public health center. He's actually very good, and I'm very comfortable with him... :D

I used to think a male dr would freak me out, but really he's as good as my old GYN was. Once I get health insurance again I'll be back to a GYN search...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.