Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts
I have always had a female ob/gyn...I LOVE her!
Unfortunately, after my second child, she stopped delivering babies and is only doing gyn. She also moved her practice.
So now I drive a extra half hour or so...almost an hour and half away to go and see her. Since it is really only once a year, I don't feel that is bad because I think so much of her...and I make a day of shopping out of it! Ha ha...
It is weird that she is really my only primary doctor that I care about ekeping for myself. I hardly ever get "sick", so when I do, I just go to the local clinic and see a nurse practitioner. I always list my gyn as my personal doctor.
I am picky about her and my kids' pediatrician.

· Registered
1,410 Posts
I can say at the age of 23 I have now been to 4 OBGYN's... 2 guys and 2 girls. I honestly just don't feel comfortable with males. However, my new OB (female) is just SOOOOO busy, it's like a factory, I just don't feel as though it is personal enough. I have quite the history so I really want to find a doctor and stick to him or her....

In your case C/K I would probably stick with the doctor... It wasn't the one who sees you (and knows you) making the call... Good job with the letter!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.