Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone plan on going? I am going to try to make it, with Delilah of course. I will know by Friday. :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
That's what I want to know.....it doesn't sound like you're entered....the cut off date would have been a week or two ago. You still planning on showing?

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh no we are not showing! We still have a ways to go before I would even think about entering her in a show. I'm going to watch and learn! :)

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Where is the show? I live in Atl & have never been to one. I'd love to try to go.
Sorry, just seeing this now. The show is on the other side of the city down near the airport.

Atlanta Exposition Cntr South
3850 Jonesboro Rd
Atlanta, GA

I used to live in Atlanta and my first Maltese showed in obedience at that site, so I have very fond memories of it. He earned his CD there. I wish I could be there this year, but I am all the way up in Maryland now and my summer travels have ended now as the school year starts up again (I teach). Hope you all have fun.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Laura,

How did the show go? I hear it was huge and I have gotten a few bits and pieces of news, but I was hoping you might have gotten some pictures. Please share. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts