Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

thought of starting a new thread on showing what products you use on your furbabes like

1.Shampoos/equipment/accesories
2.Fashion wear in lijke tees,dresses etc...

Will upload pics on what shampoo my furkid use,toothpaste,other supplements,fashion wear:aktion033::chili:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh this could be a scary thread for some of us! i have double that stuff at my hotel right now for the dog show I am! I'll try to take a pic when i have everything out, hehe

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'm waaaaaaaaay too embarassed to post in this thread........I'd have too many picture attachments!:blush::blush::blush: Of course I do have four fluffs! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Dawn have had lots of dresses, bows...etc
so i think i will have a very very long post of pictures, pictures and more pictures..lol

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
im still in getting mode !! i need a madan brush asap , and quality shampoos ... cause i only have one brush one comb , a tshirt , a sweater , a raincoat , and a hoodie .. and dolce doesnt like topknots..

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'd personally love to see what all of you have! Unfortunately, I have packed my nesting spoils up in boxes... Getting ready for the big move early.. *sighs*

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also very interested in this post! Since I've gotten my puppy, I'm more focused on getting him grooming stuff than getting myself makeup.

Here's my list so far:
1. Oblong Madan brush
2. Flea comb for his mustache
3. PetHead Tearless Shampoo for his face
4. Spa Lavish Shampoo
5. Bamboo nail clippers

Here's my tenative list:
1. Spa Lavish Facial Scrub
2. Blunt scissors
3. Clippers
4. Celtics Jersey

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
What is the baby oil and baby powder used for?
Um....babies?! :HistericalSmiley:
Sorry I couldn't resist!

Maybe a pinch of powder is mixed with cornstarch to add scent?
I remember reading that an SM member does that or used to do that.

Great pic of all your grooming supplies!
I love threads like these, it is wonderful for ideas to see all the products people are using for their fluffs.

I'm also very interested in this post! Since I've gotten my puppy, I'm more focused on getting him grooming stuff than getting myself makeup.

Here's my list so far:
1. Oblong Madan brush
2. Flea comb for his mustache
3. PetHead Tearless Shampoo for his face
4. Spa Lavish Shampoo
5. Bamboo nail clippers

Here's my tenative list:
1. Spa Lavish Facial Scrub
2. Blunt scissors
3. Clippers
4. Celtics Jersey
great list! I like how you wrote you'd rather but grooming supplies then makeup! I am the same way with clothes!

And Stacy, I would love to see your grooming stuff!
To see what the pros use, would be very informative!:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Oh this could be a scary thread for some of us! i have double that stuff at my hotel right now for the dog show I am! I'll try to take a pic when i have everything out, hehe
Stacy, how very true. I would be frightened to gather everything in one place. But just thinking how each year at the specialty I had to pack a suitcase for the dog(s) to take all the supplies. I have more than that in just my ringside bag. LOL. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
What is the baby oil and baby powder used for?
I don't use baby oil, but I do use baby powder. If you have one that likes to pee on their fur it can help in keeping the pee from sticking. It can also freshen them up so they stay smelling sweet if they haven't had a bath in a few days. I personally love the Burts Bees baby powder for that job. Smells nice. :blush:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts